Biggest douche-mobile

This thread is actually starting to make it's way around a couple FB groups...haha. One if those groups is PAST (people against squat). I'm thinking it's an unfinished project
image.jpg

what about the guy that pulled right up on my ass this morning at a traffic light in a Silver Ram 1500 with a HUG Black skull decal on the hood and mirrors way the crap out? To add to it, he just had to pull up slow next to me and gas it for a whole second to show me that he had a Flow Master muffler. o_O Too cool for my school.

I think I saw the winner of this thread yesterday in Lexington. Unfortunately didn't get a picture.

F250 lifted had stacks coming out from under truck just behind the cab running outside the body and extending about 3ft above the cab. On top of that guy was driving like an @$$hat. Tailgating everybody he got behind and flooring it every chance he got in a 35mph zone.

I think I saw the winner of this thread yesterday in Lexington. Unfortunately didn't get a picture.

F250 lifted had stacks coming out from under truck just behind the cab running outside the body and extending about 3ft above the cab. On top of that guy was driving like an @$$hat. Tailgating everybody he got behind and flooring it every chance he got in a 35mph zone.

You saw that in Lexington! I am shocked!!!! :eek:

OK so I'll be the asshole douche for a minute...
If those really are exhaust pipes, I'd think it would be a big safety issue having a hot pipe so exposed where it could be easily touched...

well to play douche bags advocate, plenty of motorcycles have exhausts exposed that could be touched.....

untitled.png
don't know if one of these is in this thread but....

Back