Biggest douche-mobile

Here’s one the wife just sent me to share

554d441207a0468ab782d9a86b8c3a5a.jpeg

IMG_6789.JPG

Don’t know the story in this one but at a popular local restaurant during church crowd time. These were primo spots. Wondering if it is the owners moving stuff out. They recently renovated. Seems like he’d park elsewhere if it was him. We ended up not stopping in to eat and went somewhere else cause there was no parking. Go figure.

I used to like looking at sema builds, I can't stand it now. What happened to the custom hot rod builds. I know they are still there but everything you see is about the brodozers

Last edited:
I used to like looking at arms builds, I can't stand it now. What happened to the custom hot rod builds. I know they are still there but everything you see is about the brodozers

You really have to sift through the bullshit to find the nice builds. There’s just so much of each that you’ll always miss something.

It’s definitely the year of the JL. Just about every accessory company has one in their booth.

That's more queer than George Takei blowing Elton John while Ellen DeGeneres films it.

Edited by Rosie o'Donnell and Neil Patrick Harris, with soundtrack by Ricky Martin and Adam Lambert.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
And funded by Pete Buttigieg's leftover campaign money!

Was going to get a picture of the guy at the light, then I pull up and he parked like this. Pro parking, because he's gonna load up a bunch of wood in that bed. View attachment 305931
That definitely need a properly parked longbed, perhaps not pulled aaaaall the way up, in that empty space right there.

Which one of y'all did I see in Belmont today?
IMG_20191112_142649.jpg

20191122_184451.jpg

Any clearer of a pic would do it too much justice. With all of the "Affirm-mative garbage" on the truck he could've bought something a lot better... damn kids.

Today in Greenville, NC...squatted, stickered up & wheel studs that stuck out almost past the tire.
20191125_130920.jpg

The noise coming from this thing was odious.

Edit: ever since tapatalk updated, all pictures I post are upside down
7920c7fb9634ff3e96f27941c5114aa5.jpg

Back