Biggest douche-mobile

Never had the chain, Brian Green. But I did have the pussy/chicken sticker on my lowered, v6, mustang.

I had similar. A 30 ft 4,000 lb tow rope lassoed around the stock bumper of my 4 cyl ford ranger lol. Kinda douchey but it did get used.

.....I've seen more than a few squatters around here and most all of them ride like chit, bouncing sharp and stiff like a lowered tuner or bouncing up and down forever like they have no shocks. Why would anybody want to drive anything that rode like that??

Both of yall know that you had a chain hanging from your front bumper in high school too. I did. I also thought my 79 J10 would go anywhere.

no chain but did have the full carpeted bed :huggy: and the crawl through option on the camper of my open/open IFS '86 toyota on 38s.:bling: I thought it would go too!!

Never had the chain, Brian Green. But I did have the pussy/chicken sticker on my lowered, v6, mustang.

I rocked the "No Fear Grim Reaper" and Rebel Flags back in the day!! Oh and of course the big ass #3 in the back glass!!(Damn I was a redneck:rolleyes:)

As Promised.....This Guy
get-attachment.aspx.jpg

no that's the damn thing in the trash compactor from Star Wars. Sum body grab a light sabor and hack that damn things head off before it procreates.

If that picture was taken in Boone, we know exactly who's handiwork it probably was haha

lol maybe said person has family in GA...... oh god..... that means they're breeding

If that picture was taken in Boone, we know exactly who's handiwork it probably was haha
That's at a job site I am working at in Cary, I think Georgia plates, but I would have to look again.

i wish i could have gotten a picture of it today.
eating lunch at hooters, a guy walks in (more like a waddle) a typical muscle head, so big he probably couldn't even clap his hands. i told everyone at the table that i bet i could guess his car within 10 seconds of exiting the hooters.
walk out the door and there it sits, a brand new corvette stingray with the personalized tag HULK 1

This guy, so much blacked out can't pass inspection.
IMG_5022803735921.jpeg

I only use chains to secure things to my trailer deck or to lift something. They're useless to me for extraction purposes.

2nd time I've seen this asshat park like this in the last week. And there are plenty of other parking spots.
IMG_20140731_052639.jpg

Yup, take em out of both rear tires.
I'd even be polite and leave them taped to the hood, you can guarantee he won't have the tool to put them back in.

i wish i could have gotten a picture of it today.
eating lunch at hooters, a guy walks in (more like a waddle) a typical muscle head, so big he probably couldn't even clap his hands. i told everyone at the table that i bet i could guess his car within 10 seconds of exiting the hooters.
walk out the door and there it sits, a brand new corvette stingray with the personalized tag HULK 1

SWOLLEN douche

Back