Blingin' YJ Phatty on 22's with 40's.....

spraypaintman

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep...ategoryZ6285QQitemZ4608841084QQrdZ1QQtcZphoto

http://antiksink.com/phatjeepsoffroad/index.html

ai1.ebayimg.com_05_i_06_18_ab_2b_12.JPG

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v126_mtnmacucw_d8eb32e9.jpg

"THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS VEHICLE IN THE WORLD"
I'll bet.
You do have admit though, the fit of the speakers in the cage is kinda cool.

CasterTroy said:
But it looks like this one kinda got cock-eyed on a flop
rollover1.jpg

Lack of lateral support - it'll gitcha every time. (X's or /'s behind the seat are your friend)

Looks like function follows form... Would look right at home in the next "alien" film..

CasterTroy said:
I kinda dig the "alien cage" on this one
racecage1.jpg

Nice cage or not the dude is stupid. He's got a Jeep sticker on a yota. Way to make it unreliable!:D

So he says: 6cyl 4.0 liter
Then he says: DRIVES LIKE A DREAM AT 100mph

I feel like he might have had this vision in a dream...

spraypaintman said:
bada bing....
If I did something like that, how would I get the kids in the back seat when the top is on?
Would this work too?

Attachments

• backcage.jpg
    backcage.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 340
Or get them to climb in through the back. Kids love monkey bars.....

If you notice, the passenger side lower tube goes straight down. That is what lets the seat go forward and people get into the back. I shouldn't make it any harder to get kids in and out of the back unless they can't climb into the seat themselves.

Down&Dirty said:
If you notice, the passenger side lower tube goes straight down. That is what lets the seat go forward and people get into the back. I shouldn't make it any harder to get kids in and out of the back unless they can't climb into the seat themselves.

Hows the leg room?

-- Still wanting to keep four seats.

J

Down&Dirty said:
I think he photoshopped that. look at the original. Oh, and Troy, what back seat?

rattlecanpaint said:
I think he photoshopped that. look at the original.
:lol: :lol:

Damn, I must be pretty good at photochop

I dun fooled sumbody :D

rattlecanpaint said:
Oh, and Troy, what back seat?

What I meant was MY JEEP (it has the back seat) and doing that cage mod to MINE. Meaning, if I did THIS (this meaning, what I photochopped of his) to MY roll bar, would the design be OK

spraypaintman said:
Or get them to climb in through the back. Kids love monkey bars.....
Well, they won't stay small forever. Eventually they will become full size versions......thats when it gets to be a bitch to get in the back seat (thinking ahead)

Troy - you won't have that heep for more than 2 years anyway... :flipoff2:

Rich said:
Troy - you won't have that heep for more than 2 years anyway... :flipoff2:

Eat me raw BIACHE :flipoff2:

probibly right :rolleyes:

But eat me anyways :lol:

(actually the wife and a buddy up the street who want it, both have bets against me keeping it :mad: )

Just go ahead and weld in the X and you'll be glad you did when you roll it. When the top is off and I still had a back seat my friends still liked to climb into the jeep. They would jump up on the rear tire and climb up the side.

CasterTroy said:
Wasn't that your prison name?

CasterTroy said:
Eat me raw BIACHE :flipoff2:

CasterTroy said:
Eat me anyways

Seems you have strong, unresolved homosexual urges. I know a good psychologist you can talk to about that if you'd like...

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Puto grande! :flipoff2:

And pheery has some vasoline...he had to use it over at Fleet Pride when he got his drive shaft lengthened.

:D

:beer:

Back