Boone/ASU Guys

I'll be up there with you guys this coming weekend. As a guest of my son, he is in the Army National Guard and was invited to the "big game" App vs Western.
First time in many years I will be in the stadium

I would assume they have taken care of you guys with seats Chip? Should be a pretty big crowd this weekend. Bring your jacket!

Good to hear, where ya guys tailgating at? Might stop by and ask ya some ?'s about the crawl box if you wouldn't mind.

Well, hmmm goood question. Was talking with my son last night and all I know is we are supposed to be at the Armory before 12 noon. From there we are shuttled to the game.

To the High Country people...
Ski/Board Season is upon us. Sugar Mountain opened this morning at 9am. See yall on the slopes. I will be riding from 9 until noon tomorrow.

Yeah, its so freakin' awesome.

I drove our backhoe to the top of hawksnest at work today and there's a great view of BE/sugar from the service road. They're making snow all the way to summit, gunther is being especially aggressive this year. I know they're not open to the top but he's clearly got them pushing. Hard to see that happen when we still have 5 new guns sitting in the parking lot... System test is a couple days away let alone making snow to open.

Either way I'm ready for the season, let it dumpdumpdump. We can't get enough snow to make me happy. I've been having thoughts of heading over on lunch break...

4Runner is loaded and im geared up...going to Sugar for the morning.

Sugar is talking of being open off the top for the weekend. Northridge and Switchback are getting some serious snowmaking on them right now.

with the seasons being as bad as they have been in the recent past, they will make it anytime they thing it will stay a while and they can sell some slope passes.

true..guess they have to focus on the money income a lot more then the north east considering i have been skiing in shorts in may up there...have a lot longer season..i still like the mountains down here alot though!

To the High Country people...
Ski/Board Season is upon us. Sugar Mountain opened this morning at 9am. See yall on the slopes. I will be riding from 9 until noon tomorrow.

what happened to opening the 16th? oh well, the earlier the better. hope it isnt as mild of a winter as last

App is test firing their new system tonight. I rode at Sugar today and the conditions were great...even for early season. Watch the weather and go after Noon when they have shut off the guns. If it climbs above 36-38 they will shut them off. Awsome soft snow, and good groundcover.

Yeah, its so freakin' awesome.
I drove our backhoe to the top of hawksnest at work today and there's a great view of BE/sugar from the service road. They're making snow all the way to summit, gunther is being especially aggressive this year. I know they're not open to the top but he's clearly got them pushing. Hard to see that happen when we still have 5 new guns sitting in the parking lot... System test is a couple days away let alone making snow to open.
Either way I'm ready for the season, let it dumpdumpdump. We can't get enough snow to make me happy. I've been having thoughts of heading over on lunch break...
gunther....you mean this guy is your boss
awww.guntherfans.com_pictures_full_gunther2.jpg

:flipoff2::flipoff2:

i wouldnt mind stayin up in boone for the break as long as i can find a job, anybody kno of a decent job? i only got class on tuesday and thursday next semester so i got plenty of time to go boarding or work

Back