Boone/ASU Guys

Hugh, saw you riding around today in the zuk. I still havent seen that thing up close yet since the rebuild.

anyone here drive a tubed rig with BF Goodrich logo on the dash?

Some guy stopped whoever it was and asked if he had bought a 4runner...the driver said he did, and then started the rig back up an drove off.

Ya, advanced wants $73 for a reman. I got a buddy in Va with one I can get alot cheaper...so most likely I won't have it untill next week. Thinking about hitting the coast this weekend instead.

Why do we never see each other?

Cause I wheel a Zuk, and you Heep guys don't wave? :flipoff2:

Just messin'. :huggy::beer:

Ah, yeah I've seen you a lot. I keep forgetting about the red K5. So I think you're the only one on here that I've seen much of. We ought to meet up one day and goof off.

And here's mine macdaddy...

ai11.photobucket.com_albums_a154_mudonthetires10_My_20Truck_TruckwithSliders.jpg

Can anyone guess where this picture was taken at?

Looks like one of two places.......In Foscoe at the BP station (I think it's a BP), or out 105 at the Exxon before you get to the bypass. ??? Anywhere freakin' close? :bounce2:

Ive yet to use a winch at Richlands or Mtn City. Nothing a tow strap and another vehicle cant fix.

A winch helps in Mtn City if you dont have a huge rig and want to attempt the bigger stuff. But I dont think its entirely necessary.

I have a TJ with 32's and sway bar discos and it got through fine, besides a little damage to the :gay: stock side steps.

A winch helps in Mtn City if you dont have a huge rig and want to attempt the bigger stuff. But I dont think its entirely necessary.
I have a TJ with 32's and sway bar discos and it got through fine, besides a little damage to the :gay: stock side steps.

So I should be in good shape then, most likely?

Back