Bush maintenance

justjeepin86

Not what you guys are thinking.

How much can i cut these back? I'm good cutting them way back if I can.
cc282bfecc3818f9b106caf62b8ec1e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Plum loropetalums? My wife has cut ours back fairly heavily before, and they have been fine.

Lorepetelums. It's kind of late to be hard pruning to be honest. Feb is best month to hammer em back. Cut them down to the ankles/knees if you want, but that time of year for them to come back good. You can go ahead and cut them back wherever you want now, but dont expect them to look very good this year

Lorepetelums. It's kind of late to be hard pruning to be honest. Feb is best month to hammer em back. Cut them down to the ankles/knees if you want, but that time of year for them to come back good. You can go ahead and cut them back wherever you want now, but dont expect them to look very good this year
This is correct

Yeah, I did know it wasn't the best time. They are just way overgrown and look like shit already. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Back