Cabin on Trail 1?

SHINTON

Anyone have the contact info/lowdown on the cabin on Trail 1 at Tellico, NC side, that is "pretty close" to the pay station? (Not "Tellico Cabins", this one has ph # but I cannot find where I wrote it down)

...I am thinking about a late Oct/early Nov trip to Tellico...hmm

Sam

O Yeah!!!

Hey that place is really cool and has it own trail/rock garden that it reaaly a challenge and HARDER then most obstacles in the TELLICO system. My friends have rented it out for the DIXIE RUN this year. Well take care and enjoy wheeling.

Krawler

PS. Just to let you know there are a few dozens to hundreds of people from florida that come up and stay the last 3 weeks of OCTOBER every year so you will have plenty of company on the trails!!!!! :) :driver: :smokin:

Matt you are talking about the Tellico cabins..

He is talking about a NEW Cabin that just opened this year even closer to trail head..

SHINTON said:
Anyone have the contact info/lowdown on the cabin on Trail 1 at Tellico, NC side, that is "pretty close" to the pay station? (Not "Tellico Cabins", this one has ph # but I cannot find where I wrote it down)

...I am thinking about a late Oct/early Nov trip to Tellico...hmm

Sam
I've got the # at the house,I'll try to find it tonight. No power, generator though..and a well I believe. Beats camping though.

Back