Charlotte Rock Course 7/16 - 7/17

ProjekTJ

I don't have any pics but I'm creating the place for them. I know some of you had cameras out there. Post them up, we would all like to see the action.

WTF i was on the skidsteer all day for you guys and yall cant post the pics or say that shit was awsome???? :flipoff2:

Any ways thanks to EVERYONE for trashing their rigs both days and making me, Schwabee, and all the others feel like the work was worth while. :D

Rockmonkey's guys with Mac, Sam and Ben make Sun nasty. The guys from Carolina Rock Shop. Mazer, Andy, others, Helped make the trail ....lively :D

Hell my wife came out long enough to STFU and enjoy the trailriding :flipoff2:

Good Carnage on sat with Kevin? trashing two D30 drivers side shafts. Time to step up.

If no one says it was at least fun i am going to dig an eyeball out in protest. :nopics:

I had fun. And I sure would like to see some pictures also. The person I talked to said that their battery died while I was going thru the course. And I was late in the day Saturday (white TJ)...so I know there are some pics of people before me.

I wish I hadnt left my camera at home or I probably would have tons. Its was awesome fun and great to hang out with all you guys. Sundays carnage included a pass. side Ujoint (D44) in Kregs 4Runner and Reverse being striped out on Wills Toyota buggy thing. Will did put on a good show though.

Sam

I got some pics from earlier Sat, but not on a digital camera so no telling when i can post them. The course is awesome and looks like it will only get bigger and better. BTW, this is Mike with the red YJ.

Mike

hey mike.

this is tyler. the younges kid there with the gurl. did you ever fix your leaf spring?

tyler

jeepeater2003 said:
hey mike.

this is tyler. the younges kid there with the gurl. did you ever fix your leaf spring?

tyler

Once i got on level ground it isnt that bad. It isnt quite sitting on bumpstop anymore, but it is a little closer than it use to be. I might mess with it this weekend or just look into getting different springs.

Mike.

I have pictures from Sunday...but there's no attachment option at the bottom of my post box thingy...how do I become able to post up?...

Will

No pic's?
You guys suck....

I was going to try to make it but I had two broken front centering bolts, broken oil pan, broken front link, broken cross member, broken bump stops, broken .. bla bla bla.....

I'm almost fixed, when ya doing it again?

Ok, here are a few to get started. I went to Wally world and did the 1 hour photo but my computer is being slow so i will post more in a little bit. I dont have many but will post what i have.
a2894c10.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Back