Charlotte Rock Course 7/16 - 7/17

schwabee give it hell, for a little bit.

i think he got scared though

tyler

I told him to remove the bed and tube it :driver:

Oh i can drive the hell out of a skidsteer but i also drive my jeep the same way :D

Looks like limpy found tree.. So did you hit the tree on the way in.... By the way where are the RC Crawler pics hahaha

they gave me crap because i put up a bunch of pics, and one had shane running the bobcat with a beer can in his hand, so they made me delete it and repost. It took me an f----ing hour to put them all up. so i got rid of it and put up the rest heres the link http://photobucket.com/albums/v441/tangeloman/jeep/ you can click on iti dont feel like posting them again. wow you can have an avitar for it but not a real person? :beer: hmmmm :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Who gave you shit?

I guess the secrets out I am a: ragingbeerdrinkingskidsteerdrivinglifesavingbullqueerwithafetishforcarnage

My bad, private property, and dont start yalls shit you are not angels and yes my wife picked me up and drove me home.

And you can't even say that it was beer cause that was my spitcan :flipoff2:

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: No good devils brew.

pics....

you mean no one has any pics of my hangin by a skidsteer, i sure would like to see that!!!
KREGG

hey had an awesome time guys both sat and sun. Awesome job driving the skid shane. schwab is talkin about tubing it now i talked to him monday.

Hey Mazer, this is mike @ tar-heel, i am trying to get schwabe to tube a bed on the back, by the way when you bringing your truck through? Also all the beerseen in the pics where for stand-in purposes only !!

Another vote to see Kregg's hanging from the skid steer!! :) It was an awesome time on Sunday...Can't wait to do it again.

- Mac

Here's the deal. One of the mods pulled the post with the pictures, and politely PM'd him about it.

Yes, it's private property, and what you do on that property is up to you.. I'm not arguing that in any way...

Thing is.. We need to be careful about what we post in an open forum on the internet. Let one of the greeenies get a hold of those pictures.. they'll print 'em without anything else, and wave them in front of the senate yelling "These damn drunk 4x4 guys, look at them!" and demand land closure to 4wd's.

If you think that's a stretch, you've got alot to learn.

That's why they were pulled. What I'm gonna do is go back, edit the posts to remove those pics, and move it back here.

That's it, that's all.

EDIT: photobucket is sucking balls slow right now, can't load the pics. be patient.. :)
EDIT of the edit.. they're back. Thanks for understanding, all.

I understand and agree with your point Rich. I do believe in responsible sober use of both four wheel drive vehicles and land. Just for sake of the reputations of the people on this board i will personally vouch that NO ONE that was drinking or had been drinking was driving. The ones of you that know us probably never questioned that but some who dont know us may have. just clearing up any questions people may have had about that.

thanks guys, i saw it as a funny pic i never ment it to start such a rukus ruckus r-u-x-......... such a problem. Ill make sure to keep us all in good respects, and i need the guys from ropck shop to PM me i need to get a bumper built for the black XJ that was sitting on the trailer with a busted axle. Ill call the shop today.

Oh, no doubt that no one was drinkin & wheelin... it's just the presence that gives them ammo..

For the record, it's not me.. it's the collective "we" ;)

I just joined this forum not too long ago. Seeing alot of familar rigs and faces. Is that Schwab stuck on the rock :D Someone told me about that, unless thats some place different. Where is this Charlotte offroad course, or is this Schwabs back yard? I know Schwab, but never been to his place. Looks like you guys had a kick a$$ time. Mine isnt built up even close to those guys. I would have just been watchin all the carnage, i mean fun. Looks good , keep up the work.

later,
Angelo

99Montero said:
I just joined this forum not too long ago. Seeing alot of familar rigs and faces. Is that Schwab stuck on the rock :D Someone told me about that, unless thats some place different. Where is this Charlotte offroad course, or is this Schwabs back yard? I know Schwab, but never been to his place. Looks like you guys had a kick a$$ time. Mine isnt built up even close to those guys. I would have just been watchin all the carnage, i mean fun. Looks good , keep up the work.

later,
Angelo

its on shanes poprerty on the north side of town

no no this is in schwabies back yard up in lincoln county. in the country. about 45 min north of downtown up 16

shane lives in a kick a$$ houseing develpment, that we take over the main road to work on jeeps. (go around! stop honking at me!) next will be the duece swap on the sidewalk (nudge nudge wink wink)

-tangelo

SQROOT16 said:
no no this is in schwabies back yard up in lincoln county. in the country. about 45 min north of downtown up 16

shane lives in a kick a$$ houseing develpment, that we take over the main road to work on jeeps. (go around! stop honking at me!) next will be the duece swap on the sidewalk (nudge nudge wink wink)

ur right i :p had names confused

Back