Charlotte Rock Course

Shane I think I'll be able to make it. That is if you think the Rubi has a chance. But either way i think I'll come check it out.

Body damage should be fixed by then so it wont be much help.

Josh, you better hope that the big red JeepYJ/Ford 250 is there to show you whats up! Hope the body damage was nice in Tellico, wish i could have gone. and last but not least Shane is a dumbass! That is all

Lil Mike Why dont you get that piece of junk put together. So i can show it up :flipoff2: J/K i should have got that bumper from you and it could have been avoided. And yes you should have been there. And Shane me and mike found you a new vine to swing on.

Yeah man i wish i could have been there, post some pics on greenlandmonster or here. you don't know about the vine thing you came late like always, and i tryed to sell you that bumper, your fault i want a pic of the damage. i should be ready by the time you come down, and as always...Shane is a pussy!

I think I might make an appearance. I haven't wheeled in a month or more so it'll be good to get out. I'm going to try out my shinny new U-joint that Seth is slapping on.

maybe if i get the new fuel cell in tonight like planned I can get it running by next weekend. its just been hard to work on the jeep with the broken leg I got from last time I was out there!!!! If not then I guess I will be riding again with one of the bros from wingnut4x4. anyways hope to see yall there. jk about the leg
Ben

Trans

I dont think i will be able to make it play in the rocks....I have a trans that dont shift and no front driveline.....Just call me(Big Mike) I have been around (LiL Mike )to long he is rubbing off on me.... If my SDD would like to come and pick me up I could go....LOL

Might be taking the kids to Carowinds, if that don't pan out I'll come. Don't have to wait on me, I remember how to get there.

Scott

well for those virgins who don't know how to get there, how about a helping hand. i will be coming from raleigh.

tyler

Shane i got to work saturday, so i dont guess i'll make it.

jeepeater2003 said:
well for those virgins who don't know how to get there, how about a helping hand. i will be coming from raleigh.

tyler

last time, we met at a McDonalds at the intersection of Hwy 73 and Hwy 16...see if you can find that on the map...the course is 10 minutes or so from there...

Greg

Mike i will come pick you up in the big red machine, Josh call in sick man, you got to come out and show us whats up. The new trail name is Rock Hollar OHV area.
Rockwells my ass, its all about the 60's
Mike

TJ on rockwells vs rustbucket YJ on 3/4 tons?

That is an interesting Challange :flipoff2:

lil mike your shit aint never gonna run

Attachments

• flipoff.jpg
    flipoff.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 416
Some of us will be out there at various times this weekend as well......

Andy

greenlandmonster said:
I mIte make it.. My trans control is on time..Checked UPS ...So It looks good

Might is not an option.....

Andy, Swawbee lied the course is to hard for old Chuck the Truck

See yall there

A few of us will be out on Sunday (17th). Hope yall have the bobcat out to make some intresting lines. :)

Sam

Back