Charlotte Rock Course

timdog said:
new to area I live in Concord would like attend how do I get there and what is it.

do you need more info than the first post?

scarface said:
Doing it again.

July 16 & 17

Meet at 10am on SAT and 12pm Sun

At McD's Hwy 16 and 73 intersection

Work and play. More work than play on Sat. At least for the first 2 hours :D

Cookout Sun:BYOM

We need a ton of people to watch the others get stuck.

Something for EVERYONE. Dont be scared :flipoff2:

10am at the intersection of Hwy 16 and Hwy 73...

Greg

timdog said:
just don't know where hwy 16 is I live on 73 just east of I85

Hwy 16 is also Brookshire Frwy...

you'll cross I-77 and keep on going west...

check MapQuest to get an idea, but that should put you in the ballpark...

Greg

Shane and Mike I hope you dont get mad at me..But Iam going to play at the devils Play ground...It is closer and i dont kow how my jeep is going to do yet...Hope you guys have a blast..............................

just got back. had a blast. met some people and got names with faces. not as much wheeling as i wanted to see but we had to use the winch a couple times, had some breakage and alot of carnage. nice little place, after some more rocks, its going to be NICE.

tyler

you suck mike, my junk is not going to be ready anyway, josh can make the playground

oh ya. and shane shouldn't be driving a 4x4 rig. he needs to put some 38's on his skidsteer, probly do better in that than his rig

tyler

Alright I made it out there Saturday afternoon and ran thru the course once before it was time to head out. I had a great time.

If anyone knows the guy that was running the video camera and taking pictures let him know that I'd like to see them. Especially the ones of me. I think seeing myself being picked up with a skidsteer would be pretty cool. If you have pics or know someone that does, post them up or send the to my email

Thanks,
Staton

carterss@co.rowan.nc.us

Shane sorry i didnt make it dude. Maybe next time.

josh, you and mike suck! plus your mall-crawling, web-wheeling "Rubicon" might not have made it. Its a rectangular headlight trail!

i went and saw it this wknd and ya, it is a rectangle head light thing!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyler

my jeep runs too, it just likes sitting around more than wheeling

REAL jeeps have round headlights not square ones. Besides lil Mike bout the only part of your jeep that is made by jeep is the body.

well your stupid and your jeep sucks, so there!

Mike i think you need to take chill pill

Jeeps are for Barbie... :flipoff2:

lil99tj said:
REAL jeeps have round headlights not square ones.

Nope real Jeeps have leaf springs :D

Rich said:
Jeeps are for Barbie... :flipoff2:

thats not true rich, you don't drive one :flipoff2:

wait, come to think of it, your not driving any thing :driver:

tyler

Back