Chasing a dream

Just nut up & buy the white one. It's friggin tits!

Just nut up & buy the white one. It's friggin tits!

I ain’t ruled it out. It’s just a hard pill to swallow. But it couldn’t be more perfect. The low pinion 60 is the only drawback but I could just keep a R&P with me on the road.

I ain’t ruled it out. It’s just a hard pill to swallow. But it couldn’t be more perfect. The low pinion 60 is the only drawback but I could just keep a R&P with me on the road.
I know of a M&M chassis rig, that could be for sale.... but its a 2seater. I am not sure how much difference there is in the chassis, and how hard it would be to change it, but if you are open, I could ask him for a price.

I know of a M&M chassis rig, that could be for sale.... but its a 2seater. I am not sure how much difference there is in the chassis, and how hard it would be to change it, but if you are open, I could ask him for a price.

Thanks. I would imagine it would be quite a bit to change it up. Due to my living situation I need to get into something that’s turn key ready to go. Don’t mind changing minor things like shifter, color, minor things or wheels etc but I just can’t get into a big project, and @Chris_Keziah is pretty booked up for a few months.

Last edited:
98FFE89D-5A97-4083-B235-12C52D805C06.jpeg

So we are to this point now. Last night was the first night in the camper. We had it back on my gravel parking pad but today I moved it up on the driveway to be able to hook the water hose to it and also be closer to the Wi-Fi lol.

It was a good first night for everyone but me. It was pretty hot in our bedroom. At some point I turned the fan only on for the AC just to circulate some of the heat and that helped a lot. Tonight I will turn the thermostat down more and leave the fan on.
It was also awful cause the mattress in our bedroom we got is a full size queen. It’s a touch too long and made it hard to walk around and couldn’t open or close the door without lifting the corner of the mattress. One night of dealing with that determined it wasn’t gonna work. We were close to ordering a new, smaller mattress when we realized that it’s just a foam mattress with a cover so we unzipped it and cut 4” out of the foot of the mattress. This made a world of difference and now I can easily walk around to my side of the bed and the door opens and closes.
This is important cause as of lately it seems I cannot make it thru the night without having to pee at least once, sometimes twice. Even if I don’t drink any liquids after 8ish. It’s annoying.
83759862-2C27-49CA-BA64-4FB8482E93A0.jpeg

7CA26863-D860-47E9-A7B5-8784B4D111BD.jpeg

I also changed the oil in the generator. Proper lifting was used to do so.
69186C93-4077-4D0A-859B-3663D2016EC2.jpeg

So here we are. We couldn’t keep going back and forth and there was so many things we felt like we couldn’t put in the camper yet cause we needed them, so we just decided to go ahead and get all the way in, minutes showering and stuff.

13 days to closing. Which we don’t actually have to be at so we may leave earlier.

Tip to tip? :gay:

Genuinely curious here. What do you do for a permanent mailing address now? PO Box and have someone check it for you if you are too far away?

We made an email for all our billing and went paperless on everything. As for the address we just used my dads address.

Yesterday was a great day. The kids did extra school work the day before so we had the whole day free. We drove about 45 minutes to North Myrtle Beach and hit the outlets and Broadway. We rode the big ferris wheel and had Japanese for dinner.

Parking the Mega Hauler was no big deal, just means parking in the back where it doesn’t hurt to take up 4 spaces lol.

I did top off the fuel while I was out and based on the math I averaged 10.75mpg

940BE0AF-9294-4CF7-957A-F786D1439532.jpeg
70C9F8A8-967E-44CF-ADFD-C75E3BCE9543.jpeg
35147751-BA8B-4AE0-B943-1D574297F4A9.jpeg
C51319CB-AB79-4E68-9988-635C41D5D1F4.jpeg
8E3D51D2-BAFA-4F33-BA62-9BD9FBCC80E4.jpeg
14D9B386-A7E8-4D2E-AE1C-DDF6410D8CA4.jpeg

This newer place called The Hangout had a slide from the upper level down to the main. Of course we all had to act like kids and do it.

So you're out of the market for a buggy? Did you but a boat instead?

Back