Chason Diesel Service, Garner NC

BRUISER

silent.. but deadly
Just wanted to pass along another thumbs up for Chason Diesel Service in Garner/Raleigh, NC

I had my pump rebuilt by them a few years back and they did great well the other day I noticed my cold advance solenoid was leaking so I stopped in at the end of the work day(closing time) and they gave me a handle full of o rings for free and told me what to do to fix it..
well bad news was they were all wrong sizes.. so I brought part there this AM he took it in back found exact correct o ring put it on and said no charge..

Just great service..

Chason Diesel
513 Dynamic Drive
Garner, NC 27529-2509
(919) 772-7167

I agree. I got a Cummins 4bt and had some questions and they took the time to talk to me about what I need to do to get it in spec. Very helpful even without getting any work done. I'm taking the pump and injectors to them right before I drop the engine in the Scout to get them back in spec.

I may need to get up with him I think my lift pump is going bad.
Also just found out that my back is going bad, got some broke stuff in it and don't know that I will be up to changing it out.
Got the part, should be in friday.

Just WOW.

to add to my cold start issues.. I was still having issues.. so I changed out the cold start soleniod with a new one and still had issues. so after many cold days and my truck filling the entire parking lot work full of haze.. I took the truck to Chason.. ended up needed more rings replaced on the side of the cold start that attaches to the inj pump..

best part was they took truck in tore it apart ordered new rings installed and everything works perfect with no more leaks.. and to add to it .. it was cheap.. less then $100.. that shocked me..

every time I deal with them I am amazed at there service and prices.. just great all around guys.

2 guys I worked with so far are Jason and Kevin.

they are awsome people... me and my dad have done ALOT of business together with them. We have also bought over 7 trucks from them too.

Back