Check this game out

really? I emailed the guy in the fed jail, and the 2 leaders and told them my little brother had just signed up and we were under the same IP, I even mailed him stuff, sent money and he sent gold bars. not problem yet.

Clown... from our training cell....

I took the id of hightime and sent a message to admin and explained that a friend was leaving the game and he gave me his id. it states in the rules that you can't "Sell" a player an id, it does not state that you can't give it away. I Have given mine to my buddy noah (spraypaintman) and let the admin know that as well. They have not feded me yet. I have some extra tanks, and howitzers if people want to buy them, trying to get more gold cause I have enough cash for now.

tANKS & gUNS 4 GOLD!!!! [7421]

is there any way to get your stamina up quickly after upgrading properties or do you just have to wait it out?

metro shake instantly to 100%... but dont waste it unless its on NA

Thanks for the cannon, I will continue to dontate half my interest into the cell, I dont get time to train much on here with work but I do what I can.

Name: jackedhb Gold Bars: 181
Level: 62 Exp: 9%
Money: $38,400 Health: 1301/3150
Property: North America - Continent
Property Cost: $12,000,000,000
Married: No
Items on Market: 0 max listing at sametime 5

Supporter: No

Supporter Days: 0

Terrorist Cell:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Statistics: Strength: 3,796,267 [Ranked: 675] Speed: 4,215,162 [Ranked: 950]
Defense: 3,862,459 [Ranked: 597] Employment Skills: 1,484,249 [Ranked: 70]
Brain Power: 6,425 [Ranked: 143] Total stats: 13,364,562 [Ranked: 753]

I have 20 Cobras and 20 Chinooks that I will give to cell members for 24 gold each. They sell for 12 bil in the supporters area. Just send me a mail if you want one.

I have Katana and choppers for sale...

also

Anyone playing nation wars?

I guess I'm dumb. I played last night and all I know to do is to rummage through trash cans, work at the smoke shop and go to the gym. I have no gold and I have little money...

What do I do?

Andy, if you cant find anyone to take care of it get up with me, id be happy to

Sup fellas ? Someone hook me up with some starter $$$ and stuff. Just joined NC4x4 cell. Any clues appreciated, :beer: player: Rockeater [51275]

JB

Back