Christmas Lights???

SpydyrWyr

Deer.jpg

CAS22 said:
i gotta know, is it yours? and if so tell me how to make it or where to buy it...

Nah, I can't take credit for that masterpiece, just got it in a funny email or something. Probably just take one of those $10-15 wireframe deer you can get at walmart or lowes, then shape the wireframe and add a string of red lights. I'd do it, but I don't think the wifey would go for it :D

I just heard about the guy that hung this on 96 rock last night. According to 96 rock, the guy lives in FL and his neighborhood is in some homeowners assoc. They are making him remove it or are proceding with legal action or some b.s. They were having some vote on the radio whethor or not he should be allowed to keep it.

StudNuts said:
I just heard about the guy that hung this on 96 rock last night. According to 96 rock, the guy lives in FL and his neighborhood is in some homeowners assoc. They are making him remove it or are proceding with legal action or some b.s. They were having some vote on the radio whethor or not he should be allowed to keep it.

If they make him take this down then all x mas lights in his neighborhood shouold be taken down

hum.. if there was a real deer standing in my front yard he would end up that way. So I guess the Chrismas light deer had the same fate.

I agree With Bruiser If they make him take it down then all lights should be removed. becuse they might offend someone who does not celibrate
X-mas

Back