C'mon you apes, do you wanna READ forever?!

I've been lax in my response back brother... read both books, back to back... I liked the merge between the old west /fawkin' dinosaurs/weaponry!
Eagerly awaiting #3...

Edit: SFMF :beer:

lol @ SFMF

I'm glad you enjoyed them. Nothing feels better than people complimenting what I pulled out of my butt and put on paper. (Tell your friends about it! More sales = More money = More books written! It's a lovely cycle.)

And I'm working hard on the third... goal is by the end of the year!

Audio book is out. And it appears to be on sale for $7.47 instead of the 20 plus bucks it usually is.

(At roughly 14 hours long, you get quite the bang for your buck.)

AND best of all?

It's read by a guy who narrated a TON of Homosexual Romance novels who sounds like Clint Eastwood. So you know he can sweet talk your ear drums.

Amazon product ASIN B09LBMV4J4

An update.

Second book, Enter Prehistoric, is getting the audio treatment. Should be out in a few months.
Third book, Taming Prehistoric, is freaking killing me. I thought I'd have two weeks off from work over the holidays to finish it by the New Year... but due to production needs, I'll be working instead. So... fat chance of hitting my self-imposed deadline. But I'm still beating that keyboard like it owes me money in hopes of finishing as quickly as possible.

And, side note, because I'm super vain, I bought a big print of the cover work on my first book.

wp-16394399997439007967540238886928.jpg

Trying to figure out which picture I can swap out in the dining room... Probably not this one since it's Jesus and the Lamb.

Oh.

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. But I felt the Christmas Spirit compel me to post the first dozen pages of the third book just now.

Enjoy responsibly.

Oh.

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. But I felt the Christmas Spirit compel me to post the first dozen pages of the third book just now.

Enjoy responsibly.
Come on! You're killing me smalls! I NEED more lol.

MMMmmm. Not much to say. I hit 94k words tonight.

But it looks like THIS guy is gonna be doing the interior art work for Taming Prehistoric. (Thus continuing my tradition)

271187521_341626327963231_7550016741675745251_n.jpg

267835407_327943062664891_2774328837819714687_n.jpg

261184011_314720267320504_4355193482433134934_n.jpg

(I have the 'Four Horsemen' aka Tombstone print on my wall!)

So I'm pretty excited.

This guy is seriously awesome and has some amazing prints for sale on Etsy. That's where I got my Four Horseman picture.

239881802_243037834488748_2891140800190859491_n.jpg

MMMmmm. Not much to say. I hit 94k words tonight.

But it looks like THIS guy is gonna be doing the interior art work for Taming Prehistoric. (Thus continuing my tradition)

271187521_341626327963231_7550016741675745251_n.jpg

267835407_327943062664891_2774328837819714687_n.jpg

261184011_314720267320504_4355193482433134934_n.jpg

(I have the 'Four Horsemen' aka Tombstone print on my wall!)

So I'm pretty excited.

This guy is seriously awesome and has some amazing prints for sale on Etsy. That's where I got my Four Horseman picture.

239881802_243037834488748_2891140800190859491_n.jpg
I can knock out 94k words pretty quickly. You know, just to head off any issues ahead of time :D

Not sure how I missed the 2nd one, but it'll be here Friday. Looking forward to #3!

Posted my review of the first and have the second to start soon. New Year's resolution is to alternate reading something for fun with something educational. Cook books count. :lol:

View attachment 366386
I couldn't have done better if I'd intentionally staged it but I promise I discovered them just like this.

I like these kids already. From the shirts to the books, they've really good taste. :)

Little update time.

Audible book for Book Two just dropped.

It's stupid expensive, so I recommend using Audible Unlimited. Much cheaper at $15/month. And you can get a free 30 day trial to listen to the books then cancel. (Play the game, don't let the game play you.)

New book covers! I'm really excited about that. This is the 'maybe finished' versions. Not sure what the third book cover looks like just yet, but it's gonna continue this awesome theme.

received_278917257698219.jpeg

received_1143384696405947.jpeg

Book Three - Titled 'Taming Prehistoric'. Actually, I just signed the contract today on it. Now it goes to the editors, then back to me for changes, then to the format guru's, then back to me to approve, then it goes to print. I expect 2-3 months depending on how backlogged the editor/format people are. So April/May?

I think the following will be the back cover bit. (Okay - I admit. I don't like the last two lines, but I've got a few weeks to make it better or just go with it.)

Axemen. Norsemen. Vikings.

Whoever they are, Jedidiah Huckleberry Smith doesn't care.

But with the possibility of a pardon on the table, he knows that he'd better do everything he can to prove his worth. Which means leading a civilian expedition, this time along the coast of Prehistoria, towards a mysterious warrior tribe whom the apes fear.

He ain't going alone though.

Along for the ride are some friends... and former enemies.

And if the gun smoke gets too thick, Jed is always willing to resort to baring his teeth and going in swinging.

Because Prehistoria will be tamed, one way or another.

Book Four - Book Three had the best ending I've ever written. And I was so excited that after I finished it, I kept going and knocked out about 5,000 words into book four. So, it has begun.

WWII Pacific Island Marines Sea Monster Book(not the actual title) - This is just a stand alone book idea I've been putting off for a couple years. But the plot has been written and I've begun to flesh it out some.

2022 Goals - Finish Book Four and the WWII Sea Monster Book!

Yeehaw.

Last edited:
Posted my review of the first and have the second to start soon. New Year's resolution is to alternate reading something for fun with something educational. Cook books count. :lol:
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm so excited!

Thank you for the review! I haven't read it yet, sometimes it takes a while to come through.

But reviews are awesome.

Not only do they stroke my ego, they help draw in other readers, which means maybe in the far distant future, I can turn my notice in and moon walk out of work!

I like these kids already. From the shirts to the books, they've really good taste. :)

Little update time.

Audible book for Book Two just dropped.

It's stupid expensive, so I recommend using Audible Unlimited. Much cheaper at $15/month. And you can get a free 30 day trial to listen to the books then cancel. (Play the game, don't let the game play you.)

New book covers! I'm really excited about that. This is the 'maybe finished' versions. Not sure what the third book cover looks like just yet, but it's gonna continue this awesome theme.

received_278917257698219.jpeg

received_1143384696405947.jpeg

Book Three - Titled 'Taming Prehistoric'. Actually, I just signed the contract today on it. Now it goes to the editors, then back to me for changes, then to the format guru's, then back to me to approve, then it goes to print. I expect 2-3 months depending on how backlogged the editor/format people are. So April/May?

I think the following will be the back cover bit. (Okay - I admit. I don't like the last two lines, but I've got a few weeks to make it better or just go with it.)

But with the possibility of a pardon on the table, he knows that he'd better do everything he can to prove his worth. Which means leading a civilian expedition, this time along the coast of Prehistoria, towards a mysterious warrior tribe whom the apes fear.

And if the gun smoke gets too thick, Jed is always willing to resort to baring his teeth and going in swinging.

Book Four - Book Three had the best ending I've ever written. And I was so excited that after I finished it, I kept going and knocked out about 5,000 words into book four. So, it has begun.

WWII Pacific Island Marines Sea Monster Book(not the actual title) - This is just a stand alone book idea I've been putting off for a couple years. But the plot has been written and I've begun to flesh it out some.

2022 Goals - Finish Book Four and the WWII Sea Monster Book!

Yeehaw.

Great, now I have to buy another copy with the new design!

Amazon product ASIN B09YK6D566
Kindle version is out. It's also in Kindle Unlimited so you can read for 'free'.
Paperback will be out in a couple of days, I just approved the formatting.
Audio will be out in a couple of months.

Pretty stinkin' cool!

EDIT - Props to my publisher, because it was expected to drop in May. But they bumped it up to April. Wooo!

wp-16485139167723755586924453887250.jpg

But first, they are going to make a little visit to the site of their greatest defeat for some payback.

Last edited:
Back