CNC-4X4 4th Annual Truck Show & Swap Meet June 25th (post here what happened)

That was me in the Ferret's turret. Thanks for letting me ride along!

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v639_Trebissky_House_20and_20Vehicles_RTIRampTrebs01.jpg

I got a 337 with my Jimmy on the ramp. Not TOO shabby for a truck that's almost stock, huh? 34" high w/ 101" wheelbase. :D First time ever!

I had a blast at the truck show! Sold a lot of stuff at the swap meet. There weren't as many sellers as I expected, but there were buyers - I sold $210 worth of stuff.

Thanks Lee for bringing me that little welder!

Anybody who needed CJ parts who did not come to the swap meet missed out. The guy beside me was selling out of all his spare parts. He sold 2 Dana 300 T-cases for $25 each right when the gates opened.

I won lots of stuff in the raffle too. :)

I liked the fact that we got to have vehicle competitions this year. It went well, and we should be able to do the same again next year, hopefully with even more sponsors and an even bigger turnout.

So that was you walking around with that little thing?? I was wondering where it came from!!!

Hey, new poster here....

I was sunburning at the show until just after the second RTI competition, and I made a little video to show to my son and nephews. Some of you might also enjoy it.

Click here for video

Chuck

Nice Video, Chuck...

Grant said:
man did you see those racecars?!

Yup, and my go-cart loving nephews are gonna get a real kick out of them...hence the extra "air-time" in the video...too bad I didn't get any pics of the baja jumping...

Chuck

"Baja jumping"? Where and when was that?

Anyway, great video, you even got my very first time on a ramp! And that Suzuki... he really DID have the back wheel on the ramp too! WOW! :D

It was a Great Event and wonderful Job on the video. I am looking forward to next years show.

-
Dave Wetnight
Nearly Stock '90 XJ

Back