Commercial Zip Line Return

Weighted keel and fishing pole. Really about the best idea. Need something that's going to let out line fast and retrieve it quickly. Could easily make it mounted. And if they forget to open it up. Breaks the line. Easy retie

Would that not rely on the trolley going to the end of travel? I'm thinking you would end up with both stuck in the middle if done that way, no?

It would if left loose. As long as it's in use, the rider is going to take a trolley to the end, and the attendant at the start would grab the returning trolley. You could put a handle on the pulley for manual retrieval in those cases when it was needed.

It would if left loose. As long as it's in use, the rider is going to take a trolley to the end, and the attendant at the start would grab the returning trolley. You could put a handle on the pulley for manual retrieval in those cases when it was needed.
True but I'm sure a good majority of the kids going aren't going to make it to the other platform..

There is a stop 3/4 the way down. The GC PM tried it and made it to that point. If they made it to the platform that would be another whole liability issue.

I think they are going with a weighted return or a manual tag line suspended above.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back