228 KB · Views: 160
  • 337D6513-6BFB-4AA8-A933-7ABCF7785606.jpeg
    337D6513-6BFB-4AA8-A933-7ABCF7785606.jpeg
    256 KB · Views: 157
  • 9A5BDB07-8729-4BA0-916F-FBB83982AE27.jpeg
    9A5BDB07-8729-4BA0-916F-FBB83982AE27.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 177
So far I have.
Picked up/burnt broken limbs out of the yard and off the property line.
Finally filled in the washed out places in our shared driveway.Been waiting out the neighbors to see if they would do it,they won.It just took me 5 years to cave.
Picked up area around the front of my garage.
Got the mower out and ready to mow.
Moved a bunch of transfer cases that had accumilated in the garage over the winter.
Basically just a bunch of boring nessacary stuff.

The oldest wanted to put a bird house kit together. Figured it was a good activity for her and the youngest while mom was on a conference call this evening.

View attachment 315141
The best part is in 10 years when you remember there was an eye hook in that tree but can't find it anymore b/c it grew around it.

Glued some boards together last night. Not sure it will work this way.
image.jpg

The best part is in 10 years when you remember there was an eye hook in that tree but can't find it anymore b/c it grew around it.
and 10 years after that you find it w a chain saw blade.

I've been toying with the idea of raising rabbits for meat for a few years now. How well do they do in the cold and what precautions do you take?
We didn’t have any issue this past winter but Aberdeen doesn’t get that cold. This winter we will have panels ready to screw on the cages to “close” them up to help keep them warm if need be but we don’t provide electric heat. The mommas and babies are going to be held in the new version I built so they have the “nest box” on the back that’s all closed off so they should be fine.

Didn’t think the tongue and groove floor boards would bond well. They seem strong enough for what I’m planning.
B05C155A-2CA0-4020-B98B-603D7E3AD9A2.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like a nice notch
Needs some tweaking like they all do, but she’s super clean and sounds super pissed off. The interior is great. First order of business is a T5 swap. It was an original 5 speed car. Pedals are still there. It’s got a reverse manual valve body C4 at the moment. Not a fan of the manual and no overdrive.

Needs some tweaking like they all do, but she’s super clean and sounds super pissed off. The interior is great. First order of business is a T5 swap. It was an original 5 speed car. Pedals are still there. It’s got a reverse manual valve body C4 at the moment. Not a fan of the manual and no overdrive.

mmmm dats noice! I’ve been on Crackslist a lot lately but have thus far resisted the urge to buy. So far....

Spent another "work" day on the tractors. Had some bald patches in the septic field, so got them broke up good with the box blade teeth, dumped some compost and chewed it around, smoothed it up with the landscape rake, and got it seeded and covered. Sharpened blades, did some mowing, started on a fence, and cleaned up some around the shop.

Back