Cost of doing business?

Haha wait until you get the instruction sheet!!

She has no idea what she's in for!

I've dealt with Myron several times in the years he's been in business. He's one of those guys who will pick up the phone at 5:30 on a Sunday morning to walk you through an install problem. At least, that's what he built his reputation on. He's not all lollipops and pillow fights, though. He's an overworked dude with a lot on his plate. He can be succinct, even gruff, and he'll shoot somebody down if he thinks he's being taken advantage of. But ultimately, he's mad a lot of happy repeat customers. And he's built a huge business supporting a small niché in a big arena. He started out with some basic bolt-ons, and has grown to be an innovator and one of the biggest dealers in the Suzuki world. I hope his service is as good now as it used to be.

Myron is a good dude, surprised it was him but glad you got it worked out. I already had some parts from him and he did my 16V swap harness. I had a sensor in the block with no plug in the harness. We talked through it and ended up realizing I had a 97 block that had been swapped into the 95 sidekick I used as my donor. Ended up not needing the sensor for obd1.

Back