Couple newbies looking for advice

Lou, you are always welcome to ride with us!

What group are you with? I know I have seen you out a couple of times in your Jeep, but I cant remember the group I saw you with.

I am only about 30min from URE, so I am out there alot!! Opening weekend is definitely the busiest, if you like alot of people come out then. If you hate alot of people and trail plugs, then stay far away on that weekend!! Personally it's my favorite time!!

So a couple friends and I are looking to take our trucks out to Uwharrie for the first time this spring when the trails open back up. (saw a post that said this was end of March?) We have a Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Tahoe, and Suburban 2500 (we may have one or two more join as well). Most of them are pretty stock other than a leveling kit or some slightly larger and better than stock tires.

If possible, we would like to join up with someone or a few others that can show us around. Since our trucks are all pretty close to stock (and one long wheelbase at 130"), we would like to spend a few hours out there just checking out some of the easier trails (Falls Dam Trail?). Or at least if someone can give us some advice on which trails we should look at first.

Thanks!
i have a suburban thats stock and it bottoms out on the trails i wouldnt recomend taking it

Back