couple of Cages and what not......

:Rockon::Rockon::Rockon:Sweet Lookin work, that Scout looks clean as a pin.

Sami beef.

The guys worked hard today on getting axles from an fj60 under a Sammi.. super strong.. And 3 inches wider than stock toyota.. CIMG0458.jpg

CIMG0459.jpg

CIMG0460.jpg

CIMG0461.jpg

Suspension and motor mounts...

CIMG0775.JPG

CIMG0776.JPG

Xj Air bump and shock install

crappy cell pics...
dylanbump2.jpg

dylanbump1.jpg

I think the air bumps are worth more than the XJ...if thats the POS I think it is

Zj exo

We did this Exo for Clay whiteheart. Great guy. He gave us and idea and let us run. CIMG0830.JPG

CIMG0832.JPG

CIMG0833.JPG

CIMG0834.JPG

CIMG0835.JPG

CIMG0836.JPG

fj40 tube work

We have done a ps conversion,disc brake conversion and bent up some tube for looks and protection.
CIMG0853.JPG

CIMG0854.JPG

CIMG0855.JPG

fj tube work

CIMG0856.JPG

CIMG0857.JPG

CIMG0858.JPG

CIMG0859.JPG

Nah, those are the round factory reflectors that you see in the pics. The factory rectangular taillights are protected very well with the new rear tube bumper that pj made.
I Love how my cruiser turned out... PJ and Terry have unbelievable skills and are very professional. They are very serious about safety which is important to me with my young family. Here is a list of some of the stuff they have completed on my fj40:
Front disc brake conversion (using a fj60 front end) and added locker
Power steering (best thing i ever did)
Custom front bumper with warn winch
Custom rear bumper with receiver hitch
Rock sliders and full lower body tube protection (beautiful lines)
Tons of other small items
The guys at M&M are the best! I would recommend them to anyone that asks. They have gone above and beyond. I especially like how they listen to what you want and then put in their own style to fit your needs. I was very adamant about wanting to keep the factory look, but still protect the cruiser from some damage that may occur during light off-roading. I think that they absolutely nailed it!!! I couldn't be any happier.
Now i just need to hook up with some folks around the Winston-Salem/clemmons area that share my same interest so we can go try this thing out!
Go Sox!

I guess I never payed attention to an fj tail lights before. They look exactly like sammi lights. Thats pretty cool.

I think Sammi's and FJ's are cousins some how!

Adjustable light bar and rad mount

light bar will get 5 lights total.CIMG0881.JPG

CIMG0883.JPG

CIMG0884.JPG

CIMG0885.JPG

Jeep Tj cage with Factory soft top

We installed a roll cage in Patrick's Tj that Uses the factory softop and hard doors. It took a little time with the tape measure but the end result turned out nice.

CIMG0890.JPG

CIMG0891.JPG

CIMG0893.JPG

CIMG0894.JPG

CIMG0895.JPG

CIMG0896.JPG

more tj pics

CIMG0897.JPG

CIMG0898.JPG

CIMG0899.JPG

CIMG0900.JPG

CIMG0901.JPG

CIMG0903.JPG

Thanks again PJ! I LOVE the cage! Stopped by Lowes and Picked up some paint and some clear! cant WAIT to take the top off and show it off!

Just sliders huh Patrick? Why you gotta bullshit all the time... Looks damn nice!

JK add on

Customer wanted a little protection for the 3rd row seating. So we added some DOM...
CIMG0969.JPG

CIMG0970.JPG

That turned out nice!

Back