Coyote Problems...

looks like I lied...cant find the email.
Damn the file size maintenance deletion NAZIs

Ok got the email but the pics are imbedded, jpegs or some crap. Sne dme an email address and I will hook ya up
Here we go
awww.4rtoy.rewazule.com_junk_mule_pics_ATT00006.jpg

awww.4rtoy.rewazule.com_junk_mule_pics_ATT00009.jpg

awww.4rtoy.rewazule.com_junk_mule_pics_ATT00012.jpg

awww.4rtoy.rewazule.com_junk_mule_pics_ATT00015.jpg

impressive

all of this is great, but, were missing an important point.

Mac has pot belly pigs:lol:

Lol dave, i cant wait till those pigs get nice and fat so one can...uhh...dissapear. Anyone know if pot belly is good eatin'? :lol:

Sam

Thanks for all of the suggestions, and offering to help guys!! As far as alot of folks coming out to hunt, it would be alot of fun, but with a dozen horses and alot of neighbors these days, it unfortunately can't happen. We have a little over 100 acres, but there's an elementary school, and a neighborhood across the street these days. I can get away with shooting my .35 Remington, and few shotguns, but if we had an all out 'coyote war' one weekend, I might get some unwanted attention from the neighbors. :D
- Mac
Set up a schedule and just have a few over every week.

Use a .17hmr and then you can save the skins.....there is a guy in Denver that used to give $30 cash for any coyote tail.
If you are worried about guns then use traps. Buy a call and listen for their howls at night. Use a squirl/rabit in distress. You should hunt at night with a large light the seem to be easier to hunt then. Wear camo and approach downwind.
I am currently hunting a muskrat with a .380 walther but that's only when I am fishing I think. I will get him this week with my .17hmr.
I live in Denver off of hwy 16 so add me to the list if you need some help.
Also eat meat and poo around the pen it might work, it works for Mt lions/ Bob cats, unless they want to challenge you.
-jon

We have been hunting them for a while but they seem to be getting smarter. Dang things are hard to call in at times and make you wait in the cold forever. Some nights they wake me up and it sounds like 10-15 of them. Our dad has been pretty strict on letting others hunt out land so i doubt he going to let a group come hunt.

Sam

I understand where your dad is coming from....btw if you are in city limits then you can't shoot hi power rifles anyway.
Try electronic calls.

Burro

I used to have Burros(wild donkey) that were captured in Arizona and put up for adoption by the BLM. They would not tolerate dogs and would go after them. I guess they think they are coyotes or wolves, which they had to deal with in the wild.

Back