CTB Accepts BFG Award At 2013 Easter Jeep Safari - Moab, UT

J.C.

Volunteer
2013 Carolina Trail Blazers Commander Mike Juarez, k5-1402, and CTB Uwharrie Liaison Jason Watson, Jason W, attended the BFG Outstanding Trails Awards ceremony in Moab, UT Wednesday night, 3-27-13.

BFG makes it's annual announcement, at the Easter Jeep Safari, of the winners of it's annual trail maintenance grant awards. One of this year's 3 winners was the Carolina Trail Blazers who nominated the Uwharrie National Forest OHV trails.

Mike and Jason picked up a nice check from BFG which will go toward maintaining and improving the Uwharrie OHV trial system in 2013.

I would like to publicly thank Mike and Jason for making this sacrifice of traveling all the way to Moab to accept this award for CTB! :lol: :driver:

Been following his trip. Congrats.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nice work gentlemen. aLL OF USE WHO USE THE ure TRAILS APPRECIATE THE EFFORT!

Sorry about the caps lock. Why is it right above the shift key???!!

more..

http://m.prnewswire.com/news-releas...013-outstanding-trails-winners-200402901.html

asphotos_a.xx.fbcdn.net_hphotos_ash4_261364_10151353491913342_214861176_n.jpg

Very awesome! I met Jason W and another guy Mike at a work day and they really inspired me to get more involved. Great guys, as well as all the other CTB members I met. Want to spend more time with that crew this year, I encourage everyone to ask them how you can help and get more involved, Uwharrie needs it!

I know they had the trip of their lives!

We had an awesome time out there and are very happy with the award for URE, there will be a check presentation at a later date in the forest, We are learning now if we can use the money on any trail as well.

This picture was taken at the vip party with BFG , Rancho, dynomax guys, and man they know how too party!!!

The other fella is Jason keterick with tread lighlty and the lady is also a tread lightly represenative. Met some great people. had a beer with Rick Pewe(petersons 4wd) as well and talked about his crosss country trip in a CJ, good times!!

Back