CTB Christmas Breakfast and Ride December 10th

k5-1402

Its that time of year again. Yep, the annual CTB Christmas Party and December ride.

This year, our Christmas party will be held at the El Dorado Community Center. In the same fashion as last year, we will be having breakfast because the Community Center is booked in the afternoon for the Uwharrie Rendezvous.

Breakfast will be catered by none other than Chris Cagle and the Outpost Team. The club will be covering the cost for breakfast. Breakfast will start at 8 AM, followed by the business meeting and the trail ride in the Forest. Family, friends and other non members interested in the club are welcome!

Please post up on here so we can tally up the head count for breakfast.

A topic of discussion for our meeting will be our annual donation that we do around Christmas. We have not really discussed this in detail as a club yet so I’m bringing this up now. We usually prefer to support a local family that could really use the help. If anyone knows a family in need either let me know or keep it in mind for the meeting so we can discuss the options.

We have several other business items to attend to at this meeting. 2016 officers will be voted in, the ride schedule will be discussed and approved, donations will be determined, and hopefully a plan to jump on and take care of an adopted trail.

We will have a short trail ride and then attend the Celebration of Life for Deborah Walker, which will be at the UORTC starting at noon and lasting until 3:30 pm. It is informal and you do not have to attend the entire event.

Gather the family and come on out for the food and fellowship. Enjoy breakfast, get out and ride a little, then camp, head home, or stay for the Uwharrie Rendezvous.

See everyone bright and early December 10th.

Don’t forget to RSVP or you might not get to eat…

It’s also the time of year to renew your CTB membership. Please bring the form to the December ride or signup via mail or PayPal.

Here is the membership application to renew or sign up new.

Attachments

• Membership Application.pdf
    71.3 KB · Views: 344
I can't make the breakfast, but I did just send in my dues via paypal

I will be there, Laura is coming too.

Also Will and Adam plan to come with there better halfs as well.

I think Cody and Matt from Triad are planning to come as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

BigJUGGY Bros will be there and Lauren may come along too..If not, that's some extra BACON for someone.. :)

Got my new cromoly shafts and superjoints in last night. Just gotta get my tires back on.
I should be there by 8am if I can get out the house quick enough.

I don't know if you guys saw this but on FB a guy named Kevin shortt wrote on our FB page to help carry some of Debra's family through the woods in the afternoon.
They want to give her family a ride through a few trails- assembling at UORTC around 2-230ish.

I went ahead and said yea sure so if anyone else is interested, post up on the Facebook post on our CTB page.
Not sure how many more vehicles he needs.

I heard they were doing that, don't know why I didn't see the Facebook post. Anyone interested in helping with this just post up.

Back