Daniel Trail RunDown

NickMaul

I know a lot of people have been wheeling URE for decades or even just a few times but I remember when I had never been to URE and wanted to know what the daniel trail was all about before I showed up. So I had the opportunity last trip out to record a good video on the entire trail. Sort of long so :popcorn:

Nick

Cool video. I haven't been out there in 2 years, so its nice to see how much things have and haven't changed.

Front side of Daniel changes pretty much every year in some way shape or form.

It changes a lot during each season

I liked it added a challenge

Those of us who like our roofs/mirrors don't miss that tree.

The front side of Daniel changed significantly (much easier in my opinion) this year.

I busted a few windows on that tree but it made it challenging and I like that.

Never busted a window, but it tore open my soft top a few times.

You can take those off lol.

Tell the wife that . I run bikini top most of the year but on opening day it is usually still up.

2009...Did a Full Throttle Backflip @ 2:13 in the White Knuckler Cj...Ledge was a little taller...lower back was less sorer before then too.

Good Time & Awesome Video!!

Last edited:
Just add water and some throttle and..........well you get this.
ai978.photobucket.com_albums_ae266_ncjeeper_1_DSC02250.jpg

Do it in the rain, much more fun and less dust.

I can control when I go, but I can't control the weather. "Dear rain gods, I'd like a short shower of medium intensity at approximately 9:30am on 12-11-12. After that let's switch to light breeze and sunny until late in the afternoon, when I'll take a short, light shower to wet down the service roads when I'm leaving, then a few moments with no rain while I air up. After that, give me a long, heavy downpout to "wash" the Jeep on the way home. Thank you."

When was the last time it rained at URE? I honestly can't recall. It has to have been a few months since it rained out there.

Back