Devils Playground March

I might be able to make this one. I had a great time at the last one!

Ill be coming out again, great time but there was so many people there I didnt get to meet many of the other members. I was the guy with the red headed gf that was with him taking pictures.

lets get a ton of people out there again, always a super time. the more rigs the merrier....

I wil try and make it out again. We broke one Jeep and damaged the other Jeep early. We did not get to meet to many folks lat time.

mine will be on the trailer preparing to head to Utah, guess i'll have to make the next one:flipoff2:

YES! anybody and everybody. bring your friends, bring your rig, watch, wheel, eat, drink, whatever you want.

Is this just a saturday thing? I would like to come, but I would not be able to make it until sunday.

We are going to have an auction where some vendors and other people are going to donate some misc. items to be sold. We will also have bbq plates w/ fixins for sale also. All proceeds from this auction and lunch/ride will be given to a fellow wheeler. So bring your rig, your cooler, some parts you'd like to donate for the cause, or just your camera. Everyone is welcome for this event so tell anyone who might want to come watch or wheel. See you then march 11.....

Well hell, this seems to be looking fun. Camping ok I presume?

Back