Devils Playground March

allright Fools, i get back from snowshoe on that friday so guess what, the one and only Michael Bolton will be there! as long as I can hitch a ride or get some directions ill be there!!

orange150 said:
allright Fools, i get back from snowshoe on that friday so guess what, the one and only Michael Bolton will be there! as long as I can hitch a ride or get some directions ill be there!!

Wow, this benefit is getting bigger by the minute. My wife might actually want to go now. :lol:

We're gonna try to head up Saturday morning. We'll be heading up 49 from Concord, if anyone wants to tag along.

Jeff

Just got spring break plans finalized.

Will be at the beach Mar. 4th-9th, then DPG Mar. 11th. We'll see what we can break on the old station wagon. See you then.

orange150 said:

you can hitch a ride with me if need be.

as long as you didnt get real fat i should have room. can you meet me at my house, i dont really feel like driving all the way downtown and then back to durham to meet chase

Metto said:
as long as you didnt get real fat i should have room. can you meet me at my house, i dont really feel like driving all the way downtown and then back to durham to meet chase

dude can you drive the 4runner down there.

bigassedredjeep said:
i'll be heading out of Greenville/Wilson fri. evening around 5-6. might could meet you in Raleigh.

I might be going from SJAFB but I had rather go somewhere with more trails. DPG from what I saw only had really hard obstacles. Not any trails.

Back