did I just do this...yep stupid you did...LMBO

See also: my dog doesn't like being cooped up.
couldn't agree more. Can't stand seeing peoples dogs on little chains or those little 5x5 cubed fences all day everyday, in my neighborhood there's a lot of that going on

couldn't agree more. Can't stand seeing peoples dogs on little chains or those little 5x5 cubed fences all day everyday, in my neighborhood there's a lot of that going on
Those people are assholes. Chains and pens are inhumane.
Fences keep your dog safe from outside threats as well as protecting others from them.

She's been trained for 6yrs now to be free to roam on our property and since I work at home, she's used to "people" or customers/mail people coming over ....until we go in then it's game on. When I leave and wifey home alone, she won't let anybody out of the car and that's how she should be. She's as friendly as you could want in a 94lb German shepherd until we are in the house then she turns into awesome guard dog. She would've caught one of them thugs who shot up the neighbors house months ago had it been not me calling her back.
Cool!

so your dog didnt like it the first time you put it on so your just giving up? spend 10 dollars at lowes and get some damn flags and mark the edge dog will figure it out within a day that flags mean bad pretty soon you start taking the flags down and next thing you know the dog never goes past where the flags where with or without the fence on.

Back