Dodge Ram 2500 Reg Cab Short Bed

Lots of fuel and a big ass turbo

I think I'm gonna start with 90 hp injectors because I can get them very cheap, then maybe step up to 150s or 200s in a year or so, delivery valves, and a htt 66.

if you are on Competitiondiesel.com, user Smokem will build you a set for a decent price, depending on modifications. Dude has a pretty great reputation on the site.

Why such a laggy single on a street truck?

Love this truck:beer:
I have major plans for a build that goes something along the lines of this. What will it take to get this truck to 600hp?

Thank you.

150 hp injectors at least, delivery valves, bigger valve springs, head studs, big single turbo with a shot of water meth to keep it cool or twins, modified injection pump, some extensive tranny mods

if you are on Competitiondiesel.com, user Smokem will build you a set for a decent price, depending on modifications. Dude has a pretty great reputation on the site.
Why such a laggy single on a street truck?

Thanks. I'll look into that.

I'm not too worried about it bein laggy. With the auto once it's lit I don't have to worry bout losing boost and I'm planning on racing this one. A 150 shot of N2O will take care of the lag. I've considered twins and may go with a 62/12 so I can add another turbo to it on down the road.

I've decided to go from chrome 20s to these in 20s. What do you guys think?

nbv_daytona_brs_ci3_l.jpg

Minus them saying NASCAR, they're pretty sweet.

How much boost are you wanting to make? You have the black short bed, right?

guy I bought it from said it would push 70psi, but hopefully with a little head massage it will be lower. and yes, I drive the slowest back-halfed cummins ever to grace god's green earth.:huggy:

guy I bought it from said it would push 70psi, but hopefully with a little head massage it will be lower. and yes, I drive the slowest back-halfed cummins ever to grace god's green earth.:huggy:

It all depends on what you set your wastegate at. I don't think headwork will benefit you much.

I know its probalbly a little late now but Pro Comp makes some nice rims in black and has a new series called Knight Khrome
http://procomptires.com/truck-jeep-wheels/knight-khrome-wheels.aspx
and the black ones
http://procomptires.com/truck-jeep-wheels/knight-khrome-wheels.aspx

I really like the 6007s that Hurley has and if they made them in solid black I would be all over it. I haven't ordered anything yet for mine. I need to sell the ones on it first.

Back