This is post is pretty inspirational. I could get a gear to run of the rotor in the cab and hook it up to a margarita blender! I’ll put that on the future mod list. Tonight I got the caliper mounted to the bracket and installed to the transfer case. I was going to reinstall the dampener on the back of the case, but I’m going to try without it and see if I notice any unusual vibrations. There is a little more play between the caliper and bracket than I expected. If I were to do it again, I would probably tighten up the holes by 5-10 thou, but it should work just fine. Once it gets packed with mud it probably won’t matter anyway. In the picture with the bracket off you can see the spacer I put in to account for the larger-than-golf-cart sized rotor and mounting bracket.