douche bag attractant?

Jeff B

Thanos was right
I purchased my 99 cherk the same day I sold k y truck.
20141231_170905.jpg
20141231_171021.jpg
20141231_171014.jpg

Now thisparks next to me? wtf?

That dangling chain looks hideous.

The roof on the XJ looks like it melted or something. Somebody parked to close to a fire?

I thought you where talking about the douche parking job in the cherocar with the tweked front bumper until i scrolled down.... Lol

Dinky little tie rods on both of them. Probably both web wheelers.

Are those two different sized tires on the xj

No,

I am so badass. I made my jeep bigger on one side than the other.

I guess it's a camera thing.

20141231_171014-jpg.176130

So this guy is a bounty hunter based on the authorization of the 14th amendment Section 4 - so basically Section 4 of the Fourteenth Amendment prohibited payment of any debt owed to the defunct Confederate States of America and also banned any payment to former slaveholders as compensation for the loss of their human property. Seems like he's a little disconnected from current events or there is apparently NO statute of limitations on these bounties from the late 1800s. Good thing he has those "Ghost of Christmas Past" chains on the front.....

20141231_171014-jpg.176130

So this guy is a bounty hunter based on the authorization of the 14th amendment Section 4 - so basically Section 4 of the Fourteenth Amendment prohibited payment of any debt owed to the defunct Confederate States of America and also banned any payment to former slaveholders as compensation for the loss of their human property. Seems like he's a little disconnected from current events or there is apparently NO statute of limitations on these bounties from the late 1800s. Good thing he has those "Ghost of Christmas Past" chains on the front.....
When I was pulling out, he was getting in his vehicle. Had a Indiana Jones hat on and a sean Connery beard. Dude is living the dream!! Ha ha ha

I know where that guy lives lol. See that abortion rather often. Can someone give cliff notes on the link? I got bored quick.

I know where that guy lives lol. See that abortion rather often. Can someone give cliff notes on the link? I got bored quick.

"I am here to inform you that under USC Title 31, section 3729 there are false claims in this
Court, and that this PAG holds a position as a Bounty Hunter. I AM HERE to collect the
Public Debt that has been caused by the Defendants / Plaintiffs. This collection of such
Public Debt will be issued back to the United States Treasury to bring down the National
Debt caused by the Defendants / Plaintiffs, or any similar persons, as these Defendants /
Plaintiffs, in this issue / matter. "

It has something to do with a federal reserve note? I can't really tell. I suspect the document was written by Rodney–Dale; Class which explains why it is bat shit insane.

In short, "I'm an ass clown who lives in my moms basement. I'm in love with Chuck Norris and Chuck Norris things. I've never actually caught anyone, but I enjoy wearing camouflage with handcuffs and hanging out at the local high school leaning on my kick ass jeep. I'm pretty much the baddest dude I know. I also have a display of samurai swords and a tattoo of an eagle with flames behind it. My mom says I'm pretty cool and I believe her. "

That's how I read it.

I think y'all are pushing him off the wrong deep end. I'm pretty sure he is more of an anti-government whacko. I'd probably enjoy conversing with him even if I didn't agree with everything he said.

Back