douche bag attractant?

I think y'all are pushing him off the wrong deep end. I'm pretty sure he is more of an anti-government whacko. I'd probably enjoy conversing with him even if I didn't agree with everything he said.

You are probably right, however you may change your mind once you see him. He carries himself (appearance only) exactly as he mutilated his jeep.

Airsoft commando.

Matt

You are probably right, however you may change your mind once you see him. He carries himself (appearance only) exactly as he mutilated his jeep.
Ah so he wears a big gaudy chain and has pointless tattoos on both arms!

@shawn or @trailhugger
Y'all reside what to do with that...I ain't touching it. Looks like a calling card for link backs...

Why did you bump a 5 year old thread? :confused:
There was another post in here that I placed in timeout for management to review...it was a doozy

So this guy lived about 4 houses up from where I lived for a while with a couple friends. The one friend still lives there and told me a while back a bunch of police showed up at the jeepers house one day and basically did a raid. Haven’t heard anything since then.

:sniper:
There was another post in here that I placed in timeout for management to review...it was a doozy

Wait a minute, there was some juicy post in a 6 year old thread and you’re withholding?!?

Come on man, Fuller has been somewhat quiet as of late. We need something. Can’t you let one slide thru? Maybe @shawn can put it in the garage or something for a laugh? :D

I gotta know what was said in a 6 year old thread that needed moderating lol

Back