DPG Benefit Open Ride and Freerock Comp Feb 27th

I want to say thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone who helped get this together. Efird had been my best friend since 3rd grade, lived through the woods from me and we rode anything that had a motor in it, it seemed like every day, till the weekend he passed. Again I cant say how thankful I am to see so many people came together to make this happen. I know there were more, but I do want to specifically thank Ricky and the Mud Devils. Dennis and Kay (Dad and Mom) and Josh and Angela (Brother-in-law and sister) said it all with their tears, it touched them SO much to see how many people just wanted to help. Oh yeah, thanks to the Hot Dog Guy, he gave us a very generous donation as well!

Let this be a reminded to all of us, life is short and sometimes we dont realize how short, so make sure you spend time with those close to you and have a good time makin memories... cause when youre sittin where I am, thats all you got.

Miss ya buddy

I cant thank Ricky enough for doing all this. Ricky has definatly put alot of time in this event.It was a great turn out and thanks to all the people who showed up. Efirds mom and dad had a really good time as well. Thanks to everyone.

x the whole bottomland crew. we didnt get to make it out to the devils playground, but we did have a great time at the dragstrip. it takes a lot to put on an event like this and usually the ones that put out the efort get the least recognition. so here is to all the people who made this possible:beer:!!

I can't thank you guys enough for coming out yesterday. You guys helped us raise $3,377 to help finish EFIRD'S truck. Thanks to everyone that bought shirts and donated to the cause. BIG thanks to Ricky and the MUD DEVILS for heading this up. Thanks, to Caleb from SUPERCAR SENSATION for bringing out the M3 and giving away the track package. If it's cool with Ricky i would like to do this every year,but next year the money can go to severe burn victims or a charity of Efird's parents choosing. His truck should be done in the next couple months so we can bring it back to DPG and test it out. I'm going by Omega Graphics this week to order the shirts that you guys wanted, so all of you that ordered shirts they should be there within the next 2 weeks. Thanks again to all of you.

awsome time

had a great time at dpg..it was my first time out and i loved it...i think it's great that so:driver much money was raised for such a wonderful cause.....hats off to everyone who made it happen....hope to see everyone again soon!!!!!!!!:driver:

Anybody know the guy in the black/grey tj with the top off, he was ridin' behind govinit a couple times during the day?

I had an AWESOME time at DPG once again and wanted to say thanks to ricky and everyone that put this event on,its was great to see all those ppl come out to such a good cause!Here are some pics I didnt get many but heres e few!Oh and Terry thanks for the FREE hotdog haha!
DSC00292.jpg
me & my bud aarons sami
DSC00284.jpg
bored when the trails were crowded lol!
DSC00303.jpg

If anyone sees their rig in the pics i posted let me know and i can pm them a few more pics if i have them. I probably have a few more of each rig but didn't want to post too many. It was a great time and I finally got a chance to play around when all the big boys left haha. Next time i will be locked with 33s so it will be cool to do some different lines. Mines the white xj btw.

Hey who's the guy in the silver and neon green buggy from Sylva nc? i talked to you for a few minutes and meant to get your contact info.. shoot me a PM, i'd like to ride with you guys sometime

Back