DPG Benefit Open Ride and Freerock Comp Feb 27th

I can't make this event because of work. I would like to get one of the EFIRDS shirts. Anyone from my area going down and can pick one up for me? Size XL

Sorry to hear that, but youy got more ammo for court!

Great turnout and good time! Couldn't ask for a better day, got to talk to Jonathan Efird's parents and they were very appreciative and thankful for the event. Big thanks to Ricky and everyone who showed up. Hope somebody gets some pics of the rock comp. up soon. Those guys put on a clinic:driver: Thank you Chad for taking Josh a ride in the Jeep. Good to see everyone today.

Definitely had a great time out there. Got to meet Efirds parents. Great people. The turnout was great and they were extremely thankful. I was glad to be a part of this. Got my two t-shirts, decals and a broke axle shaft! :p

Be sure to upload your video and pics asap!

Just got home from the car wash. Left them a pick up load playground mud. ha ha Had a pretty good time wheel-in around the edge's. I was really dissappointed that both my camera's crapped out in the first 15 minutes of being there today I think I got 1 pic. We started to leave because the rock comp started late but I'm glad we didn't Chad with BDB made it worth staying for. Any word on who won the raffle?

Just got home from the car wash. Left them a pick up load playground mud. ha ha Had a pretty good time wheel-in around the edge's. I was really dissappointed that both my camera's crapped out in the first 15 minutes of being there today I think I got 1 pic. We started to leave because the rock comp started late but I'm glad we didn't Chad with BDB made it worth staying for. Any word on who won the raffle?

Me

Just got home, had a blast, that was one hell of a turnout for a great cause!

Great event, Ricky Bobby and all the volentiers did a great job. Thank you for letting me come out and doing our small part. Also thanks to the Mud Devils also for helping out by doing a stand up group for their part!

Well congrats, I thought maybe I won and they just hadn't called me yet. It was a good day except for my exhaust coming loose on both sides. I hope to see some pics or video soon. post-em up guys.

had fun thanks guys...hope to see you all again same place 3/20

Well congrats, I thought maybe I won and they just hadn't called me yet. It was a good day except for my exhaust coming loose on both sides. I hope to see some pics or video soon. post-em up guys.

I was just kidding, i'm sure they just havent called me yet:driver:

Great turnout for great cause.
Black jeep was broke down at the house so i just eased around the place in PinkyXj's rig.
The Mud Devils are BADASS.
And seeing Chad launch his stuff in the freestyle event,
PRICELESS!
Later,Paul...

Would like to say I really love doing what I do...I had a great time today for a awesome cause...4-Wheeling is where it's at!!!! God I love it!!! Thoughts and prayers out to the Efird Family forever!!!

Would like to say I really love doing what I do...I had a great time today for a awesome cause...4-Wheeling is where it's at!!!! God I love it!!! Thoughts and prayers out to the Efird Family forever!!!
X2 THANKS Ricky ,MUD DEVILS,and everone that come out to make this event happen!!!!

Back