DPG Invite 2-16-08

It was really nice out there today. Definitely a good crowd with minimal breakage. I didn't even ride, but thanks for the invite.

Thanks to the Mud Devils! Helluva turnout today. It was great to see so many familiar faces. I've got some decent video I'll try to get up tommorrow. Kyle Barths' barrel roll was probably the best;)

Thanks for the invite as well! Had a blast!

Also, I left a strap and a D-Ring from after my flop, over by the rocks (the good sized obstacle over there) to the left of the RTI ramp (if looking at it from the field). So if anyone finds them, let me know please.

Here's my pics... if you want me to delete them just let me know and i'll pull them... Had a great time and THANKS for allowing us to ride.

If I ever get to head to Oasis again I'll try the entrance...

-Chris
127jpg.jpg

132jpg.jpg

130jpg.jpg

137jpg.jpg

144jpg.jpg

Hey Bigwoody, Was JT on the end of your winch cable with you backing him on his side while you were laughing the whole time?

Looked like a great time... :(

big turn out

Well I am glad that My birthday provided a wonderful weather day for 4 wheeling. Unc also won so it was a all around great day. Nice pics. Looks like some new rigs running around here. Take Care.

Good day for wheeling. Thanks to the Mud Devils for making it happen.

Whose got the other videos of Kyle rolling the Sami?

Only got a few pics after Lee flopped his truck.
DSC00358.JPG

DSC00359.JPG

We got alittle bit of the roll.

Dammit. I had just straightened out my hood too!

Def. had a blast, even being sick. Thanks for the hospitality!!!!!!!!!

got a ton of pics of kc4x4's rig and the exoed toyota when it floped. left early to try and get some tires and roll out later. All Gayways had was 17's and 18's and 20inch tires wtf is the world coming to. ill try and get my pics up soon. thanks for the open invite!!

Back