DPG Invite 2-16-08

got a ton of pics of kc4x4's rig and the exoed toyota when it floped. left early to try and get some tires and roll out later. All Gayways had was 17's and 18's and 20inch tires wtf is the world coming to. ill try and get my pics up soon. thanks for the open invite!!

My red one from the pics above? or another toyota?

Great time. Thanks for the invite!

Anyone find a camera? Kodak easy share. 910-340-0793 It Fell out of my pocket.

So, I can't post my pictures of video's..................

got a ton of pics of kc4x4's rig and the exoed toyota when it floped. left early to try and get some tires and roll out later. All Gayways had was 17's and 18's and 20inch tires wtf is the world coming to. ill try and get my pics up soon. thanks for the open invite!!

Didn't see you out there. Glad you made it though.

Great time. Thanks for the invite!
Anyone find a camera? Kodak easy share. 910-340-0793 It Fell out of my pocket.
So, I can't post my pictures of video's..................

Lose it at DPG or OASIS? I'll check in the buggy to see if it's in there.

EDIT: Never mind... I see the "lost" post now....KC

Robert asked me to spot him across this obstacle, big mistake. :shaking: He gave it a few tries but his rear axle just didn't want to stay on top of the ridge that we needed it to stay on. I thought he could drive out of this but it wasn't meant to be. I snapped this pic while I was helping him get back on his wheels. It was a pretty good roll, he came to a rest on the roof but it wasn't that violent.
P2160001.JPG

John ran this line all day long.
P2160002.JPG

I tried my very best to make sure these pics showed the obstacle without making it look fake or too easy. It's tough because the trees don't grow straight up but if you look at the people you'll see I got pretty close.
P2160003.JPG

P2160004.JPG

I thought Travis was going to make this. The mud devils know this place better than anybody and our rigs are comparable so my goal was to learn how to do it right. I think we did just about the same thing and neither of us made it.
P2160005.JPG

P2160006.JPG

DPG+2-16-08_+062.jpg

DPG+2-16-08_+068.jpg

DPG+2-16-08_+075.jpg

DPG+2-16-08_+076.jpg

Paint from the Sami cage after the roll. First time I have been anything other than rubber down and I think it was a good way to start.
DPG+2-16-08_+107.jpg

Back