Ducked

93redzj

What’s the deal with the placing of these tiny little ducks on jeeps? I first seen it at Jeep invasion in TN a few weeks back, a friend that was with us got ducked in their wrangler and she’s been crazy about it ever since. Well just the other day, I’m leaving from work and found this little guy on the door handle of my Cherokee. It seems to be a big thing going on at the moment but I’m clueless?

Attachments

• A784A8A4-BA5F-407B-AD90-92FDA3B240BB.jpeg
    A784A8A4-BA5F-407B-AD90-92FDA3B240BB.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 196
I'm gonna assume it's something like one of my wife's national mom groups does...called 'wined'...apparently it's a big deal. Hers is basically pay it forward but with wine. So far, we've gotten 3 baskets of wine, and haven't 'wined' anyone ourselves yet, because we're terrible people.

social media "influencer"
My kids tell me all the time about people becoming millionaires from that.

Became reality when someone I know was telling me about a 16yr old kid he knows very well buying a GT3 with cash from youtube profits. It was his 3rd car. Kid started making youtube videos of his every day life at 14, and is now worth over $2mil

I dont get it..but I'm an old fart. And GTFO my lawn. I make almost $30k a year...I'm imPORTANT

Became reality when someone I know was telling me about a 16yr old kid he knows very well buying a GT3 with cash from youtube profits. It was his 3rd car. Kid started making youtube videos of his every day life at 14, and is now worth over $2mil

I dont get it..but I'm an old fart. And GTFO my lawn. I make almost $30k a year...I'm imPORTANT

When my wife lead the admin panel at Davidson Day School...we became great friends with the Grier's. Chad is an all everything high school football coach. Nila (his wife) is one of the hottest women I've seen in my life. Will, the son closest in age to me is currently with the Panthers...and even with all that success, they're all upstaged by Hayes and Nash (now 20 and 22). They were youtube sensations in their teens and are worth about $3mil each right now. When I was seeing them weekly, they were early to mid-teens, and I think at the time worth $10-12mil combined.

Ryan's World - Wikipedia

This kid has a show on TV that my youngun watches. Never heard of him before that but apparently he started out on YouTube doing toy unboxing and reviews and now he's the highest paid YouTuber of '18 and '19, with a TV show and all the accompanying merchandise now, and he's only 9.

Duane

I'm gonna assume it's something like one of my wife's national mom groups does...called 'wined'...apparently it's a big deal. Hers is basically pay it forward but with wine. So far, we've gotten 3 baskets of wine, and haven't 'wined' anyone ourselves yet, because we're terrible people.
I’ve heard of that as well, and believe an ex of mine partakes in it.... @orange150 I can see it being a social media thing, my friend that gets them posts about them all the time and then when she’s ducked someone here recently she’s went on about how she just done so

WhoTF watches ads on youtube anyway?? If my ad blocker doesn't stop the ad, I don't watch the video.

The ones that I really like I support directly, thru patreon, or whatever means they set up.

Morons

Hell look up mr. beast on YouTube. He’s from nc and literally seems to run out of things to spend money on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't make anything unless you are a large channel. It takes a whole lot of ad watching and they only pay pennies.
Says the guy using ad money to build his sweet shop. Is that why the concrete took so long? :lol:

You won't make anything unless you are a large channel. It takes a whole lot of ad watching and they only pay pennies.

you are correct, to an extent. You have to have over 1k subscribers and 400hrs watched of video, IIRC to get monitized my Youtube. Most people claim that early own after that you will get checks of like $5. Once you are monetized, YT will start to share your content more, and you will start growing. If you consistently post content, and can get to the 50k subscriber mark, you can make $50k+ per year from it.

I hate watching ads on YT, but I let them play for channels that have content I enjoy. It takes a lot of time to edit the videos, and it doesnt cost me anything to help them get compensated for their time. YT has gotten crazy with ads lately, but i normally try to let them play at the beginning and end.

Back