Duke Energy Rates

For whatever reason, I can't cross that threshold. When I am on a 70" monitor, I feel like I'm computering for the first time and get pissed off trying to toggle between files. Probably from a life time of compartmentalizing and being anal (not the good kind) on screen formatting/placement.
I was the same way for about a week. Now I can't imagine having separate monitors.

yall some neat desk mofos yall know that
This.
But @Ron yours looks pretty neat and tidy compared to me.
I can't snap a pic of my office desk due to security restrictions... but just imagine a 19" square and 24" widescreen Dell monitor pair sitting on a desk that is theoretically white... but you can't really tell due to all the stuff on it. Including 3 laptops (1 driving the monitors, other two used for other stuff), then piles of papers, random electronic gizomos, 3d printed misc parts that didn't work, mug, another old mug of pens, about 40 random post its, scattered business cards, an ant trap, bowl from the morning's oatmeal, oh and a phone in here somewhere.

Oh and my office seems to be the universal dumping grounds for "we found this old random thing, where can we leave it that would be funny?" Came in one day to find about 30 pairs of 3d glasses strewn everywhere. Another to find a a super ugly painting on my wall. Or a box full of plastic skulls.

At work we have one desk and computer we share between 6 people. I think they upgraded to some fancy curved monitor while I've been out, but I'm pretty sure it's a hand me down from where either the Chief or Admin Assistant got a new one lol.

Duane

You guys need dual monitors.

Once you go dual, you'll never go back.

20191011_1106122782523633186662998.jpg

I’ve got dual monitors I think around 30” or something Idk I just asked the office lady to get me and another pm two of the biggest monitors she could find for each of us... I killed the hard drive on my new computer end of last week and had to finish the week on a 15” laptop I thought I was gonna go blind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

y'all are making me feel old, I remember when dual monitor (shared desktop style) was first supported in Windows 98. Everybody was like OH MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER, and it still took several years to catch on as a "normal" thing b/c a lot of folks thought, "why would you ever need this?". But hey, a 17" screen was BIG back then. lol.

shack.jpg

On the left is the main monitor, and yes, it's upside down ...... don't ask. NC4x4 is up.
On the right is always up ham radio stuff ...... I actually use the computer and software to control the radio.
The radio is under the main monitor. The mic isn't in line of sight when I'm sitting at the desk, I leaned way back for the pic.

Back