ECGS & 4x4E Open House and Swap Meet 3/26

F150 Coil Springs

I'll be looking for some 78/79 F150/Bronco 6" Coil Springs.

Is this swap going to be at ECGS?
Thanks

Looking forward to being there! When's the last time ya had a dog?

wish I was closer:rolleyes:

With 70% chance of rain by 11am I think we will be rescheduling this event. We are making the finial call in the morning because we'd hate to cancel and it not rain. We are nailing down a rain date as I type this...

let's go ahead and do it.Who is to say it won't be raining the next scheduled weekend.I'll be there!

This event is on rain or shine.

Looking at things the rain should hold off till later in the day anyway so we should be good to go. We've all wheeled in worse than what is expected so we're going to be there. I've talked to Terry "Your Hot Dog Guy" and he is coming out rain or shine.

See y'all Saturday morning.:driver:

If Cyd's not in labor, I'll be there.

If Cyd is in labor... I might be there.

:bounce2::bounce2:Rox&Mud called me and I agree! Lets do this and make the best of it! And besides, it's water not paint! Can't wait to get there and see some new faces. Bringing Dogs and a little BBQ! See ya there! Your Hot Dog Guy!

Im bringing some xj Stuf

FActory XJ gas tank skid plate
8.25 axle shafts
4.0 ac compressor
hp d60 4:10 gear set used
and any thin els I can find

Coming up from Myrtle Beach for the O.H and to see my rig on stands in the shop :D

John Belushi said this in the movie Blues Brothers....."How much for your wimmen?" LOLOL

Just came in from getting my stuff together. Once I started pulling stuff out of the corners and boxes off the self, I couldn't believe how much I've accumulated.
Going to have some Jeep, Yota and Suzuki stuff.

Back