ECGS & 4x4E Open House and Swap Meet 3/26

Putting some Music together for it Right Now!Looking forward to seeing/Meeting everybody!

It was Great Meeting everyone.It's always good putting faces/First Names with Screen Names.Sorry I dropped the ball on music,I thought I had the right chords with me!

I had a blast. It was great to meet everyone! Thanks to Len for kicking this off, Chase for hosting the event and for the great door prizes, and to Terry & his wife for some great hot dogs & bbq.

I can't wait to get out there and wheel with you guys this year!

Well, the rain never came today, at least at ECGS, and though it was a bit chilly it turned out to be a good day. Had a decent turn out considering the weather man was forecasting against us. Had a few folks bring stuff out for sale. We had folks come in from as far away as Rocky Mount, Goldsboro, Winston Salem, and one from SC. Some folks took home some nice ARB Door prizes and Ridgerunner won the Grand Prize. Congratulations!

We would truly like to thank Chase for hosting this event and for donating the awesome door and grand prizes. We would also like to thank Terry and his wife for coming out and keeping the hunger pains at bay with some great hot dogs and bar-b-Q.

While I didn't catch all the names,it was good to get some,like I said before.Also I will second what Len said about Terry and the BBQ.I will definitely be swinging by the tent everytime I am in URE,that was a good Sammich!!

Thanks to all! Chase,Len thanks for asking us to come out, makes us feel good to be a small part of the 4X4 crowd! Yes the weather scared a few away but it was nice to have time to talk to the guy's and gals for a change. Trailhugger is a trooper! Her due date was today and she is having a great time standing around in a shop bay trying to stay warm! Shawn, you have a keeper for sure! Great day just getting to put faces with screen names. Thanks again for having us! Terry & Belinda, Your Hot Dog Guys!

It was great meeting everyone.
i want to thank you guys for putting this on
I was very suprised that I won the Grand Prize. It is really going to help me out alot

Thanks

Carl

Oh yeah, thanks for the door prise! A really nice ARB air gauge! That doesn't stand for All Ready Broke does it? Next week.......URE!

was good to put some names to faces, and actually get out in the real world for a change.

Terry, my pup thanks you for the dog and bone, but you really should wash yer hands !

was good to put some names to faces, and actually get out in the real world for a change.

Terry, my pup thanks you for the dog and bone, but you really should wash yer hands !
That was a Good Looking Dog you brought with you man.I am glad he didn't eat my wife's lap puppy.

Oh and Terry my wife said I didn't introduce myself to you,so I was the only guy wearing shorts,Black t-shirt with a white long sleeve underneath.I am really glad y'all came out,Thankfully my wife saved that extra BBQ sammich to share with me when I got home.Which was nice since I drove the Wrangler with no top and was frozen to the seat when I got here.

Thankfully my wife saved that extra BBQ sammich to share with me when I got home.Which was nice since I drove the Wrangler with no top and was frozen to the seat when I got here.

But you weren't hungry when Terry offered you the last hotdog.....

But you weren't hungry when Terry offered you the last hotdog.....
I really wasn't.Must have been that I couldn't smell the delicious Hot Dogs and BBQ at the event with the wind blowing.I walked in the front door and that sandwich sitting on the counter in the kitchen was calling my name.Terry makes a great BBQ,and must be a good Hot Dog cause my kids were asking when we could go back to Chases Shop and get them Hot Dogs.I had to explain to them that wasn't his usual spot.

Thanks for the kind words, glad we came out.

Back