ECGS Another plug for Cperry & crew

Jeff B

Thanos was right
I ordered the spool, 5:13 gears & install kit on Sunday 12-7-08the spool arrived on Tuesday 12-9-08 the gears got here on 12-10-08.

I don't care what anybody says thats quick shipping.

Thanks guys you will have all my future business!!!!:beer:

1st class service and killer prices. I hope the local offroad community will check these guys out. It's nice to have a local place to buy parts at great prices and actually get customer service to go with it. Give them a shout, you won't regret it.

I am going to jump on this wagon. It is awsome to have someone local who understands the sport as well as what parts we need and WILLING to help! Not to mention prices that are second to none. They have earned my business (although be it small) My latest purchase from Chase. It is SAWEET! Thanks!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• new bearing puller 005.jpg
    new bearing puller 005.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 992
  • new bearing puller 003.jpg
    new bearing puller 003.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 914
  • new bearing puller 004.jpg
    new bearing puller 004.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 902
The bearing puller is rowdy, I love mine and I have never had a problem with it. Vendors, if you don't buy gears from Chase you should. He has bent over backwards for me several times and I'm sure he has for everyone else.

Chase is the man. His prices are definitely the best around, and his customer service and support really make him stand out, and make me want to continue to do business with him. ECGS really is the place to go for top notch parts at a great price, and quality service a phone call away.

ECGS ROCKS! Killer service from A to Z.Thanks to Chase, the heep-j rolls again! Later,Paul.:driver::driver::beer:

Thanks Chase! Great service. Not many people will call you 10 mins after you place your order and tell you that they have a used one for sale also. Saved me over $100. ECGS will always have mine and everybody I know's business.

Looks like ECGS is getting a little low on the referral list front page. BTT for the best service and parts in the Triangle and beyond.

There is nothing like total honesty & great prices.

Thanks Chase

you don't find many business owners as honest as chase. i brought two axles to have lockers put in them and told him that there wasn't a rush but he still felt bad that it took him 2 weeks to get them done. he could have just installed the lockers and sent me on my way but called to say the rear r&p were a little rusty and the pinion bearings were sloppy. gave me a great deal on replacing them and held on to my axles for a month while my truck was in the body shop. prices are great and the customer service is top notch.

Had an 8.8, gears, and lockers installed last fall by Chase and Jon. Great service, great warranty, great prices, great guys.

Thanks Chase....

quick response to a product question, quick shipping.

Hey guys I have to raise this up! I called chase up at 6:30 friday afternoon and asked him if he would install an ARB compressor and help mount some switches in my dash HAHA! and to my surprise he said yes!Well long story short we did ALOT of customizing to my dash to get the switches to fit and he worked there with me and my bud until 2:30 AM!You cant ask for better help than that!

I cant say enough about Chase. Called him up, asked for more than I should have, and he treated me like family. Went way above and beyond the call of duty for me. He has earned my business for the future. Thanks Again Chase! This ones for you.:beer: Dylan

Chase is a great guy..called him on a the Monday before the 4x4 cross last year with worn out front gears and a leaky pinion seal. He not only had my gears instaled for less then most places sell the gears, but did it in an hour while I whatched, and then proceeded to let me barrow his trailer for the race! I had never even met him before that day.

Chase saved me $100.00 on my car insurance.

(Bump for a great small town shop, biting at the big time!)

Back