ECGS Another plug for Cperry & crew

Chase saved me $100.00 on my car insurance.
And he wears a cape with a big "S" on it.
amfearing.files.wordpress.com_2007_11_superman_3.jpg

Or better yet
awww.supermanhomepage.com_images_lsh_animated_superman_lsh.jpg

If you are looking shitty service, poor customer service, and slow shipping, then don't buy from ECGS. Because all they have are.....Awsome customer service, Great pricing, And super fast shipping. Period. Not to mention some bad ass drive flanges! Thanks Chase....again

ECGS

Taking the word of the NC4X4 Members. In April I'll be sending my sons 90 Bronco and 88 Cherokee to Chase and Jon to get the the trucks geared and the he'll be getting my SAS Rears for my 2000 F150 Project.

Can't wait!!!:bounce:

Jon is da man, fabbed up a nice mount for my 8274 on my yota, installed a crossover and 4.7 gears in my tcase.

As part of all this, they tapped and ran lines to my ram assist and installed an IFS power steering box I had picked up on ebay or something.

I was VERY impressed with the mounting system for the IFS, did not cut any corners.

My front driveshaft fell apart when they put the truck on the lift / so I ended up with a new front / extended travel driveshaft as well.

So... basically they did all the crap I didn't have the time or feel like messing with!! So now I get to WHEEL my rig instead of wrenching on it.

Prices were very fair and two thumbs up. I will be back to spend a bunch more cash with them either this fall or next spring! (or both...heh... really like this system of picking it up already done!!)

http://community.webshots.com/user/shinton1970

Pics of their work in my 85 Yota folder.

Sam

Ordered my gears from Chase today. Thanks man. Highly suggest Chase and ECGS for anything you need.

Thumbs Up

Just had two trucks done, 90 Bronco and 88 Cherokee. Very happy with the job and you can't beat the price!!!!

They will be getting my 3/4 ton rears soon.:bounce2:

Called Chase yesterday and he talked me out of buying from him. Turns out I did not need the parts and could use what I had. How many people would do that.
Thanks

Back