EDC folding knives

83oldyoda4x4

Doing a little christmas shopping, what is everyones favorite edc pocket knives under $150 and then sub $100.

Spyderco para 3 was the last i bough been a couple years

Kershaw 1550ST. Just feels right to me. I’ve owned 5 of em because I’ve lost 2, and bought 3 because they were getting hard to find.

Spiderco and Kershaw .... just also happen to be my favorite brands.
But then there are the classics, Buck and Case ..... each have some very good knives.

My current carry ( for a year or longer ) has been whats probably the cheapest Kershaw made.
I look at knives as tools, and this Kershaw has very much outperformed the price!

I've carried a lot of knives. But I always end up back with my Gerber Paraframe.

I’ve carried a Kershaw Launch 6 for the last ~2 years.
Was a Kershaw fan for a long time went to benchmade - love their blades but they are just a tad thick for the pocket and they open/clip reverse of a Kershaw and the Kershaw fits me better-is more comfortable.

Then when benchmade went woke and and anti gun it solidified my stance.

Since my pocketknife ends up being a pry bar/screwdriver/hammer as much as a knife it hurts my feelings to buy expensive ones, so I EDC a Buck Bones 870.

Duane

Milwaukee fastback 6 in 1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231124_124652_Home Depot.jpg
    Screenshot_20231124_124652_Home Depot.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 50
Seen my bro yesterday he was carrying a kershaw blur that I give him 20 years ago! Only thing he’s done is sharpen it. Spyderco gb2 or manix 2 are probably my favorites.

I carried a Gerber Rex-Applegate Fairbarin Combat Folder for 10 years.

51lGFR2QWVL._AC_SL1360_.jpg

Still have it and carry it occasionally.

But for the last year I've been on a ScallyWag kick. They are based in NC and make some sweet, sweet blades.

All American baby.

I carry the Blackwater Folder. Absolutely love it. (And currently on sale for $130!

ScreenShot2022-07-15at12.38.45PM_3000x.png

And finally, for my birthday I got a Cold Steel Safe Maker I.

Cold-Steel-Safe-Maker-I-1-1024x717.jpeg

Not going to lie, we were in the kitchen stabbing the turkey and ham with it just before lunch today. It's pretty sexy. Gotta find a place on my kit for it.

Doing a little christmas shopping, what is everyones favorite edc pocket knives under $150 and then sub $100.

Spyderco para 3 was the last i bough been a couple years
Seriously if you’ve liked the para 3 try a manix 2, probably 10 diffrent varieties of the knife but it’s solid choice fer sure

I own too many knives but I’ve been carrying this one the most this yr. I REALLY like this one and would love to have a few more but I can’t find it through any online search. Wife actually found it on the ground around our pond, likely from someone trespassing.FF136560-D745-45BF-B7A3-7CB93551DF75.jpeg

Back