Encouragement

CasterTroy

Faster'N You
So I'm sitting in church yesterday at The Summit in Kernersville listening to a message on encouragement, and how we're to lift one another up

Ephesians 4:29
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.

And couldn't help but think about the CTB and how I came to the club; after multitudes of encouragement from Bruce on getting up Daniel in my open/open bronco back in 2004

ure1120200426.jpg

And then @amcjeepman over the years, with nothing but a smile and massive amounts of encouragement lifted me up until finally coming to the Christmas breakfast in 2015 and meeting everyone else. That meal and time spent with my son convinced me this was the place to be!
Whether I'm trying my best to get over a rock that Casey made short work of at Big Creek, or riding in Jason's passenger seat at Golden while he goes buck wild on the motorcross track, or sitting with one wheel in the air just degrees from rolling over on Hells Gate with Corey and Kenneth guiding me up the devils buttcrack :lol: I've never had a moment where I didn't feel completely and totally taken care of and welcome with this group. I've been a part of many professional organizations, a couple of clubs, and church groups, but none have made me feel as good as The Carolina TrailBlazers.

I'm very proud to be a part of a group that IS so encouraging. One where everyone wants to see the other succeed and benefit tremendously whether or not they have a stake in the game. Be it a driver, a spotter, or a passenger seat rider, everyone wants to see the others have success, and it's a wonderful feeling. One you typically don't get at work, or in the news, or many other places. I'm very blessed to have an incredibly encouraging wife, boss, and friends, but I know many who are not as blessed. If your'e reading this, and are not a member, please consider coming to a ride. The Fun caravan would be an excellent opportunity to see this amazing group of people lift one another up and help OTHERS to win fun games, prizes, and fellowship with a family that prides itself on the success and achievements of others.

I want to thank everyone in the club for what they've meant to me and my family over the last couple of years. Myself and my family have benefited greatly from relationships, experiences, and education that have all been a part of the TrailBlazers community.

Encouragement occurs when opportunities are seized rather than created

No real reason to post this, other than I tend to say what I feel, when I feel it, and it was laid heavy on my heart yesterday so I wanted to share.

Ya'll got room for another member in CTB? I "might" know a guy that wants to join.
He's kinda loud, rude and obnoxious.

The encouragement and family atmosphere at ctb functions is amazing. I've only been officaly apart of ctb for the past year. Even before I joined the club back in December I came to a few events and i was welcomed with open arms. It is truly amazing to be apart of a club that cares so much about each other. And to think I first met you guys at a veterans day ride in 2014 or 2013 because I had to bringing something to my sister after I got done volunteering at camp. Man did I catch the bug.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Troy I feel the same way. Even if you drift away for a couple years and come back you are welcomed back with open arms like I was.
Although I really never completely left really.
I thought the grass may have been greener on the other side. Boy was I wrong. Lol
I agree 100%!! My first ride back in a couple years was at Potts, and it was like I never left! Just an awesome group of people!

Back