Engineering ?

Congrats, you have a job lined up yet?

lol not yet but I am currently trying to get on with NAVAIR. I was taking 17 credits this semester so I didn't have much time to look around, but If anyone knows of any job openings for mechanicals I would be interested.

lol not yet but I am currently trying to get on with NAVAIR. I was taking 17 credits this semester so I didn't have much time to look around, but If anyone knows of any job openings for mechanicals I would be interested.
Congratulations! If you're interested in aerospace, look here: Search our Job Opportunities at Collins Aerospace

Worldwide, there's about 1,000 engineering jobs open.

You staying around Clt or somewhere else?

I have been out of school 15 years now and it seems like yesterday sometimes. My BSME has allowed me to do a lot of interesting things and the pay isn’t too shabby either.

If you are interested in East Tennessee, Eastman Chemical always has openings for fresh graduates.

@cotyp Congrats man! I graduated with a BSME and I’ve had numerous opportunities. Enjoy the ride. You’ll have opportunities you love and ones not so much. Soak up as much as you can and learn as you go. College gave me a solid background but you’ll learn so much on the job. I’ve traveled with work, and moved a lot for different offers. Enjoy what life have has to offer.

If you don't want tomtravelmand want to stay near Charlotte pm me. We will be hiring in January specifically looking for a recent bsme grad....

Well guys I got the job with navair, it was the first job I applied for so I feel pretty lucky.
congrats... are you actually able to work?

Back