Ever wake up with a song in your head?

I was once arrested , jailed and knew I was going to be there for more than a minute. As the door slid shut behind me with a bang and I looked at my roomies (all older and darker than me) I shit you not this song (new at the time) began to play over the radio, I couldn't do anything other than laugh. Every time I hear it it carries me back to that day.

Cemetery gates by pantera been filling my head up last few days!!

Woke up with the voice of Tony kakko pounding in my head. Keyboard and guitar solo is on slay mode!

They replayed a Chuck Berry tribute on Xm today and I've got this one on the brain now.I thought of @Paul when I heard it.

Back and forth between this:

and this:

And that got me thinking...

You might think you are a bad ass @Paul .....or a boss like @shawn or @Jody Treadway

But you will never be, " I wrote a song about cheating on my wife, then sang it to Her on live tv, laughed and made her laugh."..level of badass

I never cheated on my ex wife. That was her thing.

And that got me thinking...

You might think you are a bad ass @Paul .....or a boss like @shawn or @Jody Treadway

But you will never be, " I wrote a song about cheating on my wife, then sang it to Her on live tv, laughed and made her laugh."..level of badass

I assume that's Jesse Colter??

Back