Ever wake up with a song in your head?

One of my all time favorites. Pretty sure this song has claimed a few speakers in my vehicles over the years. I’m certain I can sing it just as good as the man himself, when my blood alcohol level is at the right point of course:D

@Ron @GONOVRIT
I assume you have saw this??
27067314_1718408991554466_4805420866341709487_n.jpg

Not sure why I woke up with this song in my head this morning.

My favorite version of that song.

Love 'em or hate 'em... These guys rock!

I'll take this one

My favorite version of that song.
His voice changed after the throat cancer.His stuff w the band sounds different.
Heres a couple more of his I like.

I woke up with this song in my head this morning.

Woke up with this one stuck in my head

Throughout the day it usually changes...these followed during the day

There's literally a song stuck in my head at all times...I usually sing it out loud no matter where I'm at. It's exhausting though. My mind never shuts down!

Woke up with this one stuck in my head

There's literally a song stuck in my head at all times...I usually sing it out loud no matter where I'm at. It's exhausting though. My mind never shuts down!
Dammit dude, as soon as I read the title of that one, Ronnie Milsap was suddenly singing the chorus in my head...

Now ima have to go play some of my angry white boy music to get me back to reality. I have an image to uphold here at work of being pissed off at the world...NOT all happy-go-lucky and cheery...dammit!

If only everyone else knew you just needed a big hug and a "good game" to be cheery...

The world may never know.... lol

Back