Fall Farm Date Set! (Oct 23-25)

I'm gonna come out tomorrow afternoon. never been there before and i need some directions since my phone wont pull up the map on the bdb page. what roads do i turn off on after i get on 150. thanks -mike

just turn left on 150 east then go to light turn right should see pumpkin center elementary sign go down pass school get to top hill turn right on aminty church rd down on left

Rained just enough to keep the dust down

:popcorn:

ai60.photobucket.com_albums_h19_bugguy28_BDb_20fall09_fall099.jpg

Friday was my first time there, thanks to the BDB for putting this on.

Attachments

• DSC05688.jpg
    DSC05688.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 333
  • DSC05691.jpg
    DSC05691.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 337
Had a great time today. A HUGE thanks to the Big Dixie Boggers. Places like this are probably the future of wheeling as we know it. Gave it hell.....was denied.....coming back for revenge next time. Pics will be up shortly! Thanks again :huggy:
Micah

Thanks to the BDB for having this event. I hope you all continue to do this twice a year. I had a blast as always.

Great place, Great Food, and some a Great Group that put on this event. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the open invite at Rock Corps

The highlight of my weekend was watching drkelly launching that sami out the side of bees nest. He didnt make it but gave it hell. I feel for the frame in that thing!

We had a blast this weekend, a big thanks to BDB for having this event. Can't wait till next year.:driver: I'll post up my pics later.

Back